Bioderma Sebium H2O

Bioderma Sebium H2O
Enter Title

4.1

WATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE , ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

So..I used it for 6 years. And loved it every second. I have sensitive, combination skin, oily T-zone, acne-prone. Helped controlling oiliness but did not dry out, helped with acne. In the mornings I used just this, then applied moisturizer and make up. In the evenings I used it to take my makeup off and then washed with Bioderma gel, then moisturizer. There were times when I had more acne, times when I had less acne but overall I was satisfied with this product. However, after those 6 years I notice my face got red patches after cleaning it with his. I kinda didn't pay attention to it, as it went away couple of minutes after but over the time I thought something was wrong as it took more and more time for reddness to go away. So I asked my cosmetologist about it and she said it might happen to those who use Miceraillel Waters for many years as those micellas tend to be quite agressive on skin and cause reddness in most sesitive areas. So currently taking a break from this product. Then maybe try the one for sensitive skin.

on 8/28/2017 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product was recommended to me by a lot of people and I was so excited to try it.

Pros:
Smells nice, removes excess oil from my oily skin

Cons:
Does not remove all my makeup (consists of sunscreen, BB cream and occasionally powder)
Breaks me out. Even when I am not wearing makeup and just using this solution to wipe off excess oil from my face, I notice I break out into red inflamed spots hours after application. I'm not sure which ingredient in this in solution my skin is reacting to but I am surprised since I don't have sensitive skin.

Sensitive skin users beware! Check the ingredients!

on 10/7/2016 9:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Pro
Remove makeup well
Con
Make my clogged pore turn into inflamed acne.(I didn't use it long enough to see if my face will be clear afterward or not)
Expensive

I'll stick to my HG bifesta sebum which is cheaper, effective and my skin has no rection to it

on 7/31/2017 12:59:00 PM

I gave the packaging 5 lippies because my bottle cam with a very practical pump. I bought this because my dermatologist recommended it to help with my acne. I have almost finished my first bottle (500mL/16.7FL.OZ.). My acne is much milder (although still there) and I'm not sure whether this product contributed much, since I've also changed other products in my routine. I think it does a good job as a makeup remover.

PS - since I doubt that this is doing anything for my acne, I've bought Bioderma's Sensibio H2O as a replacement.

on 10/24/2016 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It is good, it removes makeup, leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh, although I have a bunch of troubles with it, it is still the best cleanser I have used so far.
I would have liked it better if it was ph balanced. it dried out my skin a bit more than I want, my nose area got flakey looking for the first time in my life since I have oily skin.
plus I still need to apply antibacteria after cleansing.
I think I'll try the other one for sensitive skin next time

on 11/2/2016 11:04:00 AM

My holy grail micellar solution. Bought the small one first, then continued buying bigger bottles. Removes makeup in minutes, without dragging or pulling the skin, smells freshly of cucumber, and leaves my skin clean but not dry. Didn't even try the other line, Sensibio, although I intend to.

on 7/31/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After being a faithful Albolene user for 15 plus years, I decided to try Bioderma out. The main ingredient in Albolene is mineral oil, and while I have read enough articles about it being both harmful and harmless, I decided it wasn't worth the risk to continue using it if I could find an alternative with satisfactory performance. Enter Bioderma Sebium. One of the things that had me sold on Albolene was that even though I have combination skin, it wasn't breaking me out or causing other problems with my skin. All that being said, not only has the Bioderma been just as gentle, it has been much more efficient at removing all remnants of makeup with much less tugging and rubbing on the skin. And the best part? It gets the job done with one cotton pad. For someone that wears as much mascara base/mascara as I do, that is amazing. It truly is gentle and effective. I will not be going back to Albolene.

on 6/20/2016 4:47:00 AM

My dermatologist recommended this as a facial cleanser while I was having a major acne breakout on my chin. I really wanted to like it, because I read all the good reviews online and I don't mind spending some money on quality skin products, but this really didn't impress me.

I leaves a strange, sticky feeling after applying it, it didn't reduce my acne or blackheads, I didn't really feel my skin was somewhat different. In the end it really did nothing special for my skin and it left it a bit dry, but nothing too serious.

This stuff is awful. It leaves little pots of leftover makeup in all my pores, and has perfume. It leaves a sticky film over my face even when I use it without any makeup on. It also breaks me out.

Nope, nope, nope.

Just nope.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just tried Bioderma Sebium H2o yesterday and I feel this product is so good and worth to buy. For someone who had oily/combination skin, this product is really2 good choice because it can remove any thin or maybe thick make up clearly without drying your skin at all. I will repurchase it this product. <3