Bioderma Sebium H2O

Bioderma Sebium H2O
Enter Title

4.1

WATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE , ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

on 11/2/2016 11:04:00 AM

My holy grail micellar solution. Bought the small one first, then continued buying bigger bottles. Removes makeup in minutes, without dragging or pulling the skin, smells freshly of cucumber, and leaves my skin clean but not dry. Didn't even try the other line, Sensibio, although I intend to.

on 10/24/2016 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It is good, it removes makeup, leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh, although I have a bunch of troubles with it, it is still the best cleanser I have used so far.
I would have liked it better if it was ph balanced. it dried out my skin a bit more than I want, my nose area got flakey looking for the first time in my life since I have oily skin.
plus I still need to apply antibacteria after cleansing.
I think I'll try the other one for sensitive skin next time

on 10/7/2016 9:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Pro
Remove makeup well
Con
Make my clogged pore turn into inflamed acne.(I didn't use it long enough to see if my face will be clear afterward or not)
Expensive

I'll stick to my HG bifesta sebum which is cheaper, effective and my skin has no rection to it

This stuff is awful. It leaves little pots of leftover makeup in all my pores, and has perfume. It leaves a sticky film over my face even when I use it without any makeup on. It also breaks me out.

Nope, nope, nope.

Just nope.

on 7/31/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After being a faithful Albolene user for 15 plus years, I decided to try Bioderma out. The main ingredient in Albolene is mineral oil, and while I have read enough articles about it being both harmful and harmless, I decided it wasn't worth the risk to continue using it if I could find an alternative with satisfactory performance. Enter Bioderma Sebium. One of the things that had me sold on Albolene was that even though I have combination skin, it wasn't breaking me out or causing other problems with my skin. All that being said, not only has the Bioderma been just as gentle, it has been much more efficient at removing all remnants of makeup with much less tugging and rubbing on the skin. And the best part? It gets the job done with one cotton pad. For someone that wears as much mascara base/mascara as I do, that is amazing. It truly is gentle and effective. I will not be going back to Albolene.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just tried Bioderma Sebium H2o yesterday and I feel this product is so good and worth to buy. For someone who had oily/combination skin, this product is really2 good choice because it can remove any thin or maybe thick make up clearly without drying your skin at all. I will repurchase it this product. <3

on 6/20/2016 4:47:00 AM

My dermatologist recommended this as a facial cleanser while I was having a major acne breakout on my chin. I really wanted to like it, because I read all the good reviews online and I don't mind spending some money on quality skin products, but this really didn't impress me.

I leaves a strange, sticky feeling after applying it, it didn't reduce my acne or blackheads, I didn't really feel my skin was somewhat different. In the end it really did nothing special for my skin and it left it a bit dry, but nothing too serious.

on 3/24/2016 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

My first time buying a 'watery' cleanser and I like it! I prefer this over an oil-based cleanser because I like the feeling of using this with facial cotton and don't like the slick feel of oil. Anyway, I love the super refreshing feel after taking my makeup off with this. I dab my face with a wet face-towel, and ta-da! Done! The only down-side is that it doesn't completely take eye makeup off.

on 3/5/2016 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Its amazing on acne prone skin. On my lazy days, I just remove my makeup using this and go to bed. Great stuff!

My husband got me 4 bottles of this from France as they were on sale. One 500 ml will last a good 6 months for me. I have 2 bottles of this for swap or sale. If in the US and interested lemme know!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for at least 7 years and the fact that I keep buying it speaks for itself. I had oily skin and after using this cleanser it stopped being oily - WOW! I know I just noticed it one day and wondered how that is even possible. Well, it is! And the oily skin hasn't returned. It's 100% non comedogenic, smells great, the packaging is hygienic. I now switched to a treatment where I have to use their foamy cleanser, but I still keep bioderma for hikes and trips to nature where I don't have access to warm water.