Bioderma Sebium H2O

Bioderma Sebium H2O

4.1

WATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE , ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just tried Bioderma Sebium H2o yesterday and I feel this product is so good and worth to buy. For someone who had oily/combination skin, this product is really2 good choice because it can remove any thin or maybe thick make up clearly without drying your skin at all. I will repurchase it this product. <3

on 6/20/2016 4:47:00 AM

My dermatologist recommended this as a facial cleanser while I was having a major acne breakout on my chin. I really wanted to like it, because I read all the good reviews online and I don't mind spending some money on quality skin products, but this really didn't impress me.

I leaves a strange, sticky feeling after applying it, it didn't reduce my acne or blackheads, I didn't really feel my skin was somewhat different. In the end it really did nothing special for my skin and it left it a bit dry, but nothing too serious.

To Read all 97 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/24/2016 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

My first time buying a 'watery' cleanser and I like it! I prefer this over an oil-based cleanser because I like the feeling of using this with facial cotton and don't like the slick feel of oil. Anyway, I love the super refreshing feel after taking my makeup off with this. I dab my face with a wet face-towel, and ta-da! Done! The only down-side is that it doesn't completely take eye makeup off.

on 3/5/2016 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Its amazing on acne prone skin. On my lazy days, I just remove my makeup using this and go to bed. Great stuff!

My husband got me 4 bottles of this from France as they were on sale. One 500 ml will last a good 6 months for me. I have 2 bottles of this for swap or sale. If in the US and interested lemme know!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for at least 7 years and the fact that I keep buying it speaks for itself. I had oily skin and after using this cleanser it stopped being oily - WOW! I know I just noticed it one day and wondered how that is even possible. Well, it is! And the oily skin hasn't returned. It's 100% non comedogenic, smells great, the packaging is hygienic. I now switched to a treatment where I have to use their foamy cleanser, but I still keep bioderma for hikes and trips to nature where I don't have access to warm water.

on 2/4/2016 1:15:00 PM

Does nothing special for my skin and was not cheap.

on 1/20/2016 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Oof this stuff gave me horrendous breakouts. Although my skin is highly acne-prone it's also very sensitive so I think the squeaky-clean feeling this gave me probably irritated my skin. Unfortunately, I didn't fare too well with the Sensibio one either.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love Bioderma Sensibio. Sebium didn't look much different in terms of ingredients, so I gave it a chance. My skin is oily and acne prone. A lot of people told me Sebium would be better suited for my skintype out of all the Bioderma cleansing waters.

Unfortunately, this is my least favorite. It didn't seem to cleanse my face nearly as good when compared to Sensibio. Sebium seems to leave a light film on my skin, which inflamed my pores.

Obviously I won't repurchase. This product did my skin no favors. I will stick to Sensibio when choosing Bioderma. My ultimate "holy grail" cleansing water though is Simple Micellar Cleaning Water.

For those of you that *do* like Sebium, I'd rec giving Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water Normal to Oily a chance. They are very similar in terms of ingredients and performance. But Boots is much less expensive. (FYI I disliked the Boots version for the same reasons.)

on 12/10/2015 3:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It did nothing for me and to be honest, I don't see the point of this one. I used it to remove makeup but It wasn't great at removing eye makeup so I had to use a separate remover for that. It just added another unnecessary step for me. I'm happy to remove my eye makeup with a remover that works really well or with warm water and then just wash my face with a lovely cleanser. I don't need this.

on 11/1/2015 8:46:00 AM

I have acne-prone skin and i am following an acne regimen given to me by my dermatologist. This micellar water takes out all of my make up easily and without me having to rub it off. It even takes out my eye makeup without trouble ( mascara, waterproof eye liner, swadows etc). The only thing i don't enjoy is the smell..In the beggining it did not bother me but after a couple of uses it seems to be getting worse. It also dries my skin slightly but that is okay since i have to dry out my acne to make it go away. I always use a gel cleanser after this so that i will not have any residue of my makeup on my face. I am on my 3rd bottle and i will continue repurchasing it.