Nivea Sun Kissed firming moisturizer light to medium skin (body)

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Nivea Sun Kissed firming moisturizer light to medium skin (body)

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a review for the "medium to dark" version. I couldn't find a separate listing for it. I like that this lotion is very thin. It makes it easy to get all over, including between my shoulder blades. I also like that it doesn't streak and that it's gradual. What I don't like is that the color is a bit too orange, the smell is horrendous and lasts for many hours, and I got a LOT of acne on my chest about 8 hours after using this. Stupid me, I kept using it for a few more days. I didn't have any chest acne before and now I'm combating 4 fully formed pimples and I can feel another 6 or so coming up. Gross! Between that and the truly toxic smell I can't recommend this to anyone.

on 5/28/2009 7:46:00 PM

I have tried many gradual tanning moisturizers and this is one is one of the better ones I have tried. It does have "smell" to it that most tanning moisturizers have but I didn't think it was as bad as Jergens' or Vasilines verisons. It gave very natural, gradual color which is nice because I am very fair. Hawiian Tropic makes a tanning moisturizer that has a very good smell and gives good color but it is a hard product to find. All and all I would buy again.

on 3/20/2008 9:47:00 AM

this one smelled okay...in the beginning. i had been looking for a gradual tanner that wouldn't make me sick from the smell and out of the bottle this one smelled different. it has ginko biloba in it to help w/ the smell. unfortunatly the smell was there after a few hours with the lotion on. and it was bad. i won't buy this again because of the smell, but it also turned me yellow. most self tanners do that to me...i've never turned orange, just yellow.

Popular Lotions / Creams