Nivea Sun Kissed firming moisturizer light to medium skin (body)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Nivea Sun Kissed firming moisturizer light to medium skin (body)

2.8

on 11/24/2008 1:34:00 PM

I was so excited when they came out with because I LOVE the original Nivea q10 firming lotion and was alternating between using that and dove glow self tanner lotion. This product is a disappointment to me. It doesn't go on silky and smoothly like the original Nivea, nor is the color as good as the dove's. It's not bad though, but for me its back to two seperate lotions.

I've been using this product for about a week now and really like it so far. I was a bit hesitant to try this product after reading some of the reviews it has gotten here on MUA, however the fresh and yummy pineapple scent drew me in. On my dreadfully pale skin, this moisturizer gives gradual and natural "sun-kissed" color. Even when I goof up (which happens frequently) you cannot really tell with this moisturizer. What I love the most though, is that even hours after I apply this, my skin does not get that stinky self-tanner smell that I have gotten with other self-tanning lotions, such as Jergen's and Dove. The only pitfall I have found in this lotion so far is the texture/consistency (minus the one lippie)- it is slightly syrupy and tends to leave my skin a bit sticky. However, I am willing to deal with that for a yummy smelling lotion that I feel comfortable applying in the morning and wearing all day, not to mention the pretty, natural color it gives. I am also curious now to try the matching moisturizer for face and see what results that gives. Overall, I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone wanting a natural, healthy glow without the DHA stink of regular self tanners and gradual glow lotions. Will repurchase!

I haven't had anything bad with this product yet and I've been using it for about a week now. The smell isn't bad, and I put it on at night. When I wake up, I don't smell the sunless tanner smell that other reviewers smell, and I sniffed really hard. My b/f loves the smell when I first put it on. Natural color-- I would recommend. Perhaps it's reformulated already... or I just got really different results.

Ugh. My legs turned orange and splotchy, really bad. It smelled better than most, but I'm returning it tomorrow.

on 7/30/2007 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The scent isn't bad at all for a self-tanning product, color was faint, but nice. Unfortunately, after a week or so of using this, my skin became extremely dry! I took a good look at the ingredients and well, denatured alcohol will do that to you, especially when it's at the top of the list!

Popular Lotions / Creams