Nivea Sun Kissed firming moisturizer light to medium skin (body)

Filtered by age: 30-35
Nivea Sun Kissed firming moisturizer light to medium skin (body)

3.5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I already bought 4 bottles of this one. It moisturises very well. I used it all summer, and now that it's cold winter, and that my skin needs more moisturising, this product still does perfect job. I love the color of the tan, it's perfect on my fair skin. You see absolutely no mark. You get a lovely glow all over after 3 days using it. Great!

on 6/6/2008 4:17:00 PM

I just used this last night and I already have more color in my normally fair/pale skin. I'm not talking dramatic I've-baked-in-the-sun-for-hours color but a slight shade darker than I was before. Nice coverage. This does have an odor, not like typical self-tanners, and it's not unpleasant; difficult to describe but I wouldn't say it's like perfume or fruit. It did feel sticky on my skin while I was waiting for it to dry. I think it also feels heavy so I wouldn't wear this during the day. I think th bottle is small but the size and cost seem to be about average for this type of product. I'm taking away one lippie for the sticky/smell factor.

Ugh. My legs turned orange and splotchy, really bad. It smelled better than most, but I'm returning it tomorrow.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great gradual tanner! No chemical scent; just a lovely fresh peach fragrance. Gives nice color. I use the medium- I'm really fair and see enough color after only 2 uses. Doesn't dry out my skin like other tanning "moisturizers". Dries quickly but sticky..would be great for the face, since NO stinging even under the eyes..but it is heavy enough to clog pores so use with caution on oily skin prone to breakouts. My HG tanner.

Popular Lotions / Creams