Nivea Sun Kissed firming moisturizer light to medium skin (body)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Nivea Sun Kissed firming moisturizer light to medium skin (body)

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love this lotion. It gives me a light tannish look to my skin and I love that it helps firm your skin (even though my skin hasn't started sagging yet).

The only thing about this is that it's a little watery and it smells kind of weird.

I have yet to find a lotion that firms your skin AND tans, so I will be buying this til I find something cheaper or better... which might be soon because I'm having a hard time find this lotion and I think they are discontinuing it =(

on 8/4/2009 1:33:00 AM

I have used a lot of sunless tanners and this ranks up there with the best of them! This tanner has never streaked or turned orange. And I actually think is smells nice! Will definitely repurchase.

I've been using this product for about a week now and really like it so far. I was a bit hesitant to try this product after reading some of the reviews it has gotten here on MUA, however the fresh and yummy pineapple scent drew me in. On my dreadfully pale skin, this moisturizer gives gradual and natural "sun-kissed" color. Even when I goof up (which happens frequently) you cannot really tell with this moisturizer. What I love the most though, is that even hours after I apply this, my skin does not get that stinky self-tanner smell that I have gotten with other self-tanning lotions, such as Jergen's and Dove. The only pitfall I have found in this lotion so far is the texture/consistency (minus the one lippie)- it is slightly syrupy and tends to leave my skin a bit sticky. However, I am willing to deal with that for a yummy smelling lotion that I feel comfortable applying in the morning and wearing all day, not to mention the pretty, natural color it gives. I am also curious now to try the matching moisturizer for face and see what results that gives. Overall, I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone wanting a natural, healthy glow without the DHA stink of regular self tanners and gradual glow lotions. Will repurchase!

I haven't had anything bad with this product yet and I've been using it for about a week now. The smell isn't bad, and I put it on at night. When I wake up, I don't smell the sunless tanner smell that other reviewers smell, and I sniffed really hard. My b/f loves the smell when I first put it on. Natural color-- I would recommend. Perhaps it's reformulated already... or I just got really different results.

on 3/20/2008 9:47:00 AM

this one smelled okay...in the beginning. i had been looking for a gradual tanner that wouldn't make me sick from the smell and out of the bottle this one smelled different. it has ginko biloba in it to help w/ the smell. unfortunatly the smell was there after a few hours with the lotion on. and it was bad. i won't buy this again because of the smell, but it also turned me yellow. most self tanners do that to me...i've never turned orange, just yellow.

Hmm, I don't know if you're supposed to use this on your face (the bottle doesn't say) but I do anyway. Loved the fact that it didn't turn my face orange, and the color is subtle so it's not like "whoa what happened to your face?" Doesn't clog my pores too much, which is good. And it was pretty cheap compared to other self tanners that are crap. Just be sure to blend in evenly, I didn't the first time and ended up with a mustache. Oops.

on 10/30/2007 5:12:00 AM

One of the least streaky, non-orange gradual tanners I've ever used. Previous purchases in Dove and Jergens left gross smelling "self tanning" scent and orange-y streaks.

I'm pale/fair skinned (C3 in Mac foundation) with a little bit of yellow undertones (I'm Chinese) and my legs (super pale) never tan (contrary to the rest of my body). I use the light to medium.

On day 3 of my Nivea Sun-Kissed firming moisturizing regimen and I have to say the smell is VERY pleasant. The peach scent is really soothing and I can only smell a faint, minute hint of that self tanner smell.

Only had one small streak on my leg, but only because I forgot to put lotion on that spot. Streak was subtle, wasn't noticeable so I corrected this by not using the product for 2 days and continuing again afterwards.

Nice color, matches my skin perfectly, and gives a light tan/glowing look. Not orange at all. Bought this for around $7 so it's cheap, but the product is used up somewhat faster than other drugstore tanning lotions.

Definitely the best gradual tanning lotion I've tried so far.

Popular Lotions / Creams