no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Buy it at the Milan airport. Price 100eur and free fullsize clarifying facial toner. Used it 1 per week also use other skincare products everday and clay mask 1 per week. Routine about 2 months Skin brighter, smoother, even out skin tone and less acnes . The product works 100% its benefit

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

as a user of the product i highly recommend using the facial peeling gel twice a week as your routing skin care regiman i also found great website were i purchase it for much less then the manufacturer website http://www.spapharmaceuticals.com/obey-your-body-facial-peeling-gel they offer a variety of products from obey your body

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

Absoulutley love this product i have found a good reliable website to get them cheaper then amazon http://www.ayonika.com/facial-care/silver-collection/gentle-facial-peeling-gel

SkinVery Dry, Olive

HairBrunette

5 years ago

Obey your body products are the best I have ever tried that work and give you results! I would highly recommend the bar soap I use it every day and would not change it for any other product. I love how these products make my skin feel so soft and the scent of green tea is invigorating. I would recommend this to others. The product lasts a long time and if you figure out how much you spend now on other products, the price is not so bad. I've ordering only from the discounted website: obeyyourbodyskincare.com. It's the official online dealer. Tried to order a couple of times from ebay but received fake stuff. One time the salt scrub was expired, the second time it wasn't really an OYB product but some sort of a fake body butter.

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

1.0
from

5 years ago

If you buy this stuff wholesale it retails for $4. I'd be careful about what kind of ingredients you are putting on your body with a price tag like that.

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

What some of you need to realize is that not all facial products work with every skin type. You need to know your skin in order to know which product could be of good use to your skin. I have always had problems with dry, dead skin. I tried many over the counter products and got disappointed more than satisfaction. I gave up and didn't want to spend anymore money on facial products. I was at the mall and this guy pulled me to the side.At first I kind of wished I hadn't let him, I already knew what those kind of people we're about. Squeezing money out of other people and selling products. He gave me compliments which made me stay a little longer, then he demonstrated I the facial peel on me. I was amazed, I felt like it was exactly what I needed! I gave in right away and wanted to try the product. Then when he mentioned the price I was very disappointed. I thought 30 would've been the highest. But no, he hit me with over 100 bucks. I had already spent money at the mall that day and really didn't want to invest another hundred dollars into anything. Especially any facial products. But I believe in one time opportunities, so I wanted to try it, to see if it would improve my skin. I took it home and used it that night. Instantly I saw a big enhancement in my face. It looked fresh and healthy. I have been using it for 3 days now.You can see the difference in my face from before I started using it. I like the product.

SkinOther, Dark

HairBlack

1.0

5 years ago

So I got stopped by a guy in the mall about this stuff lol... He tried telling me that the actual price of it was 200$ but he'd give it to me for 35$... I bought it anyways cause I was curious to see what it'd do for my skin, tried it and I'm not really a huge fan of it, I mean it's not all that bad but it doesn't really do anything for my skin. I can make my own stuff from scratch and it'd probably work better. Don't waste your money ladies, it's definitely not worth it in my opinion.

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

2.0

7 years ago

Onsen peel: overrated just like a powerful exfoliator - my skin usually reacts withing 48 hours of using a product and guess what it did! red rash like marks- The sales assistant was sooo pushy it really put me off buying the full size product - thank God he put me off. A sales assistant tested the product on me its like a clear gel with a subtle scent as you rub the dead skin comes off- its kind off shocking at first- I explained that my skin usually reacts within 48hrs- so Ill come back if I like it and I dont react- but no the unprofessional staff just kept on pushin me on to buy the salts (which made my hands alittle red- but soft for an hour or two) and the peel until they pushed me far away...They seemed desperate for a sale - Ill dodge the counter on my next visit ...

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

8 years ago

I bought this product because of the 'Raves' and initially got excited when I used it. I too could see all the 'dead skin' balling up and coming off. However it is just parafin - put it this way: try some on one cheek and wow 'dead skin sloughing off' then try again on the same area - again more 'dead skin' coming off and yet again, you will find that you can do this ad infinitum and you will have the same amount of 'dead skin' coming off but yet you are certainly not actually removing skin....This is placebo and gimmick. You won't damage your skin but you're not actually doing anything amazing for it either. Sorry but don't waste your money, I wish I hadn't!!!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

8 years ago

I was talked into this peeling gel by one of the kiosk people at the mall and she came down in price so much that i bought it. I am really glad I did. I have broken out so much from my regular moisturizer. i used this every day for a week followed by the dead sea moisturizer the girl sold me with this. i am not completely cleared up but much better. my makeup goes on nicer too. i am not sold that the peeling is all impurities and dead skin etc like the girl said...probably just the gel balling up as i rub it in....but it looks good after i rinse so i don't really care.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm