Giorgio Armani Master Corrector

Giorgio Armani Master Corrector
Master CorrectorMaster CorrectorMaster Corrector

4.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alumina, Ozokerite, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, Mica].

on 11/24/2018 3:44:00 PM

I am 51 with a very pale cool/pink toned complexion (I always need lightest shade of anything). My dark blue under eye circles, crepiness, and puffy bags are my biggest beauty problem these days. I have bought a ridiculous number of concealers and correctors and spent a small fortune. This GA Master Corrector also costs a small fortune, but it has surpassed my NYX corrector as my favorite product to apply under concealer. I bought shades 1 (pink) and 2 (orange) for about $20 each NIP on ebay because I couldn't figure out from reviews which would be a better match.

I have been using both shades for several weeks and really like this stuff. It is a thin fluid that you apply with the tiny brush. I apply just in my blue areas and then dab in with a beauty blender. The pink disappears into my skin very naturally but doesn't correct the blue quite as well as the orange. I then apply a very small amount of concealer over this with a brush and blend. For my aging eyes, I am finding less is more to minimize crepiness and creasing. I would say if you don't have super bad blue-purple circles and are super fair/pink like me that 1 would be a good match. I will be able to use both of these up, but 2 seems to hide circles best for me. Worth the splurge!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Fantastic corrector for under eyes! I got this in No.2 (orange) and yes it is pricey but goes a long way. Over the years I've tried dozens of concealers and correctors - all left my under eye area cakey, looked obvious/showed through under concealer and most of them creased and wore off as the day progressed. Not this one! I've managed to get coverage well over 12 hours with this. For reference I am usually Mac NC42 in concealer. Well what can I say that hasn't been said already here...this is brilliant, it's highly pigmented and yet the formula itself is thin enough to go on smoothly without running. Does what it's supposed to and then some. The applicator is precise and ensures you don't over apply the corrector. Definitely a re-purchase for me.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 9/18/2018 10:54:00 PM

I've been using this product for the past 5-7 years now and I can't find anything comparable that I like better. I use the 1 Pink, which masks circles/spots for fair skin tones, under my Nars concealer as I have terrible dark circles (hereditary which sucks!). Fortunately this color corrector does an amazing job at helping mask my under eye circles and I don't think I could live without it.

on 10/12/2017 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought the No.1 pink corrector for my blue/black under eye discolouration, when I first applied the product I thought, OMG this is just too much colour, the brush is very fine, so you can really get into eye socket etc. and the effect is simply magic, this is probably the best thing I have ever bought. It has changed the look of my face completely, I have dark circles but also really dark colouration on the inner eye. This makes it disappear, I usually use Yves St Laurent, but this is a thousand times better and also so hydrating. It leaves absolutely no powdery finish, it sinks into the skin. I am going to buy another 5 so that I never run out. Every woman with dark circles should buy this product, it's a little expensive maybe but worth every penny.

on 8/12/2017 9:50:00 AM

I really wanted to love this product but...
Each time I used it, it left me with darker under eye circles than my own (I used shade 1 Pink).
My dark circles are not that bad to begin with, there's only a couple of spots that I wanted covered, but this corrector made them ten times worse, so I actually had to use a lot more concealer than I usually would in order to cover up the corrector (which is kind of crazy and defies the purpose of the corrector).

Maybe this product would work on someone with a darker skin tone (I'm more fair-skinned) or with really bad under eye circles.
Otherwise I can't really recommend it.

on 7/24/2017 2:36:00 PM

I have hereditary purple-blue dark circles that are impossible to cover. I bought the orange shade (#2) to use before my concealer. It does help to cover the worst of them. You have to blend throughly, otherwise the orange will shine through your concealer. The thick layer can also contribute to cakey undereyes. But it is one of the best ways to manage my dark circles and the tube lasted for years. Unfortunately, Armani is not cruelty free, so I will look for some other corrector to do the job.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This corrector completely lifts my whole face. I was expecting it to colour correct, I wasn't expecting it to be this transformative. It was the missing ingredient to my daily makeup routine. I won't go into detail about the great brush and the minimal amount needed because others have vouched for that, but I will tell you that it's the best product by a long shot in terms of correcting my dark circles; and I would even go so far as to say that it's one of the best working makeup products I've ever used in any category. I use it in combination with YSL touche éclat for full brightening effect, but you'd never know it was a corrector even if I were to wear it alone. I haven't knocked a lipstick off for price because I believe if something is perfect then it has earned the asking price, no questions asked.

The reason I write this review is to A) rave about it and B) the more customers buying it the less chance of it ever being discontinued because I couldn't imagine living without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Don't buy the peachy shade if you're fair, your dark circles are only going to look worse!!

on 5/4/2017 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought #2 the orange one and I think it should come with a warning. Anyone who is NC25 and fairer should STAY AWAY. When used under my concealer, it gives me an orange cast around the eyes. Totally horrifying and it looked like I accidentally wore goggles into a tan salon. I'm so disappointed because I actually love the formula - it's light yet opaque (hence the orange) and blends into the skin like a dream. I'm giving this a 2 rating because it might work wonders for darker skin tones. I'm just bummed that I coughed up that insane amount of money to have orange circles around my eyes.

I bought this based on all the great reviews, but I have to say, for me, it didn't work. I got the peach shade to battle black circles and unfortunately it's just waaaaaay too orange on me, which means I need to use concealer on top to lighten it. And, it creases on me. Too bad, I had high hopes. One thing I did like was the brush...it allows you to apply it in the tiniest dots, which is all you need.