Giorgio Armani Master Corrector

Giorgio Armani Master Corrector
Master CorrectorMaster CorrectorMaster Corrector

4.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alumina, Ozokerite, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, Mica].

on 10/12/2017 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought the No.1 pink corrector for my blue/black under eye discolouration, when I first applied the product I thought, OMG this is just too much colour, the brush is very fine, so you can really get into eye socket etc. and the effect is simply magic, this is probably the best thing I have ever bought. It has changed the look of my face completely, I have dark circles but also really dark colouration on the inner eye. This makes it disappear, I usually use Yves St Laurent, but this is a thousand times better and also so hydrating. It leaves absolutely no powdery finish, it sinks into the skin. I am going to buy another 5 so that I never run out. Every woman with dark circles should buy this product, it's a little expensive maybe but worth every penny.

on 8/12/2017 9:50:00 AM

I really wanted to love this product but...
Each time I used it, it left me with darker under eye circles than my own (I used shade 1 Pink).
My dark circles are not that bad to begin with, there's only a couple of spots that I wanted covered, but this corrector made them ten times worse, so I actually had to use a lot more concealer than I usually would in order to cover up the corrector (which is kind of crazy and defies the purpose of the corrector).

Maybe this product would work on someone with a darker skin tone (I'm more fair-skinned) or with really bad under eye circles.
Otherwise I can't really recommend it.

on 5/4/2017 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought #2 the orange one and I think it should come with a warning. Anyone who is NC25 and fairer should STAY AWAY. When used under my concealer, it gives me an orange cast around the eyes. Totally horrifying and it looked like I accidentally wore goggles into a tan salon. I'm so disappointed because I actually love the formula - it's light yet opaque (hence the orange) and blends into the skin like a dream. I'm giving this a 2 rating because it might work wonders for darker skin tones. I'm just bummed that I coughed up that insane amount of money to have orange circles around my eyes.

on 7/24/2017 2:36:00 PM

I have hereditary purple-blue dark circles that are impossible to cover. I bought the orange shade (#2) to use before my concealer. It does help to cover the worst of them. You have to blend throughly, otherwise the orange will shine through your concealer. The thick layer can also contribute to cakey undereyes. But it is one of the best ways to manage my dark circles and the tube lasted for years. Unfortunately, Armani is not cruelty free, so I will look for some other corrector to do the job.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Don't buy the peachy shade if you're fair, your dark circles are only going to look worse!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This corrector completely lifts my whole face. I was expecting it to colour correct, I wasn't expecting it to be this transformative. It was the missing ingredient to my daily makeup routine. I won't go into detail about the great brush and the minimal amount needed because others have vouched for that, but I will tell you that it's the best product by a long shot in terms of correcting my dark circles; and I would even go so far as to say that it's one of the best working makeup products I've ever used in any category. I use it in combination with YSL touche éclat for full brightening effect, but you'd never know it was a corrector even if I were to wear it alone. I haven't knocked a lipstick off for price because I believe if something is perfect then it has earned the asking price, no questions asked.

The reason I write this review is to A) rave about it and B) the more customers buying it the less chance of it ever being discontinued because I couldn't imagine living without it.

I bought this based on all the great reviews, but I have to say, for me, it didn't work. I got the peach shade to battle black circles and unfortunately it's just waaaaaay too orange on me, which means I need to use concealer on top to lighten it. And, it creases on me. Too bad, I had high hopes. One thing I did like was the brush...it allows you to apply it in the tiniest dots, which is all you need.

on 11/30/2016 1:32:00 PM

I've had dark circles since I was a child (really!) so I have tried everything out there, expensive to cheap, and the Armani correctors and concealers are winners. (The only other product that I like is IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye, and the Armani wins extra points for easy to use packaging).

The key to a great result is getting expert advice on which color will work with your skin color and undereye circle color. (Which is difficult...sadly the Armani reps near me are not as good as they used to be) and/ or trying multiple colors, one on each eye at the makeup counter. On my own, without a trial on each eye, I NEVER would have picked the bright pepto-bismol pink corrector, but oddly that is the one that works perfectly. I favored the peachy-orange as other peach correctors and concealers did seem to help...but no, the pink was the one for me.

I have found that I can use this even without concealer on top, as tiny dots or dashes from the excellent ultra-slim brush can be applied over eye cream (after the cream has had time to settle into skin). Blend well with tiny finger taps, check the mirror, blend again...and the result is an extremely natural brightening. On lazy-busy no-makeup-days days, I don't bother with concealer. On days when I want the very best results, I do follow with concealer (Armani's High Precision is excellent and has the same ultra-slim brush).

The Armani products have a well-pigmented but still sheer formulation that I have not found in any other product. Expensive, but lasts forever, fits easily in the smallest wallet, and works like nothing else.

on 5/21/2016 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Coloring: Golden medium/tan - NC35-42
My skin: Combo-oily, sensitive (among others, my skin takes the habit of breaking out in hives when it doesn't like something I eat or put on my skin), SD/PD-prone. OSPW. Fitzpatrick IV. Freckles and PIH from hives.

I was desperate trying to fine a good corrector for my undereyes. I tried using Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 35 Deep but it was way too pink and I need to top it off with foundation or concealer, neither of which I use on daily basis. I've been reading this being recommended in the MUB and I took the plunge.

I got it in the shade 2 Orange and it turns out to be perfect for my skin tone. When this arrived I had quite a black eye from an affair with a glass door. :/ The first day my eye turned blue, this barely could handle it alone and I didn't care to pile a lot of makeup to cover it. But the subsequent days, this was a godsend. I could easily hide the bruise without looking obvious. This applies rather thinly but covers pretty well just using a small amount. It blends smoothly into the skin. It hides dark areas so well, I use it as a concealer for the dark-ish creases around my nostrils and some PIH on my chin. It works awesome without me looking done up.

I'm also in love with the thin brush, especially for the abovementioned spot-concealing. I think all concealers should have thin brush.

I love the simple sleek packaging, but the price for the amount is hurtful. But, since I don't shop around much for makeup, it's a bit easier to justify sticking to this. Definite repurchase.

on 9/4/2015 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm really impressed with this corrector. It's lightweight and sets quickly. FYI, this is a CORRECTOR not a concealer! Apply it, blend, then let it set. It dries quickly. If your circles are bad, it is easy to apply another light coat. Then you can apply your concealer over it. I would suggest a lightweight concealer to avoid any creasing. On days when my circles aren't bad, I can get away with just applying my foundation over the corrector and skipping the concealer. I love the fine tip brush. It allows for precise application and no waste. I took one lippie off because of the price. For me, the hardest part was figuring out which color to get w/o being able to test it. My advice would be to test them both if you can, and see which works best for you.