no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/01/2015

I have been using the same brush for the last 15 years, previously, for powder eyeshadows, now for patting on undereye concealer, concealing blemishes. Great brush; washes well, never shed and stays in shape. Recently, discovered the ELF flawless concealer brush, the ELF one is ever better than this one. No fingers need.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

Dec/16/2011

I bought this one for applying concealer. Amazing! The first concealer brush I ever bought where I did not have to "finish" with patting or blending with fingers. (For reference, I like stick concealers and/or cream concealers - I have not tested this brush with a liquid concealer). Enough strokes and the brush does all the blending for you. Excellent quality.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

Aug/08/2010

I originally bought this brush to use with Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow. This was not my favorite brush for that purpose but it is an amazing under eye concealer brush. Shu uemura brushes are very high quality and are worth the money in my opinion. Do not be surprised if the handles are shorter than you are expecting.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Apr/19/2009

I've been applying e/s cream & base using MAC 249 for sometime, which is a little big and too firm (bordering on being very rough). I thought this brush might be a good replacement, based on the reviews. When I got this in the mail, I was so disappointed on its size. The #10 is so small and flimsy for cream e/s application. Though, it's a very quality brush, so I decided to keep …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Aug/31/2007

I use this brush to apply concealer in the under eye area. Does a fabulous job of evenly applying my bobbi concealer.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

frommc82

Apr/21/2007

I consider this brush a must have for any collection, it is one that I use everyday and is a key brush in my kit. I use this to apply primer to lids and concealer to under eyes in particular and it is just perfect. The hairs are synthetic but soft and have the right firmness. This also cleans really easily, I just use shampoo and it is like new. Had this for over 2 years -well worth the …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Feb/08/2007

I use this brush for applying under eye concealer. It's able to get into the corners easily, and blends the concealer smoothly. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Mar/25/2006

What a beauty! I got this off ebay fr only £10 normally bout £35, its a good one for conceler, eyeshadows, basicially anything you want. Its soft yet good at getting a controlled amount its just a staple brush.

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

fromgelo

Apr/04/2005

wonderful brush. i use it for applying concealer, cream eyeshadows, liquid eyeshadows (like chanel's), and i use it with my mascara to get it close to my lashline. it's very versatile and not rough or stiff like some other brands can be.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jul/07/2004

Of all my many taklon brushes, this is the one I reach for most often. Wide enough to hold a fair amount of product, but with a pointed tip and flat profile, it does every job so effortlessly. Whether blending concealer to mask skin imperfections or under eye redness, or dabbing and blending cream eye shadow, this is *the* brush to use. It's a dainty size so you can get right up close to the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age44-55