4.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

Fantastic on my little ones!! Their hair smells amazing all the time!!! Also, my husband uses to wash his eyes per his ophthalmologist! I find this at Walmart...super affordable too!! Nice big bottle with pump near body washes! Or smaller sizes in baby section. Whoot whoot!!!!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

a year ago

This is the only baby wash (& the matching lotion) that does not irritate my little ones skin. I will not use anything else. J&J messed my daughters skin up terribly so with the next 2 I switched to this brand and no problems! At one point I ran out of this and my Kroger doesn't carry it so I grabbed a bottle of J&J baby wash and after 2 uses my youngest had a rash on his torso. I immediately went on line and ordered 2 giant bottles of this so I would not run out anytime soon. I won't make that mistake again! The rash is gone after tossing the J&J wash out. This is great for sensitive skin and the smell is amazing!!! If your little one is having skin reactions to the other big name wash and lotions try switching to this one! I wish I had tried this one with my oldest and not just assumed she had super reactive skin.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 years ago

For the longest time I purchased Johnson & Johnson all over baby wash for my kids. I still do love it.. but I actually prefer Baby Magic over Johnson & Johnson because the scent smells better to me! It's also a little bit cheaper. I've purchased the Baby Magic a few times and I will keep repurchasing. I also use it too as a body wash for myself!

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

4 years ago

I've been using this as an eyelid wash in the mornings per the advice of my ophthalmologist. It hasn't been mentioned but it really is no tears formulated & gets any of the ick out of my eyes (use a clean wash cloth) when I wake up. Baby Magic lotion is awesome too. I was using Burts Bees as my eyelid wash but I like how both smell just got bored so decided to buy Baby Magic this time around. When ur using it as a lid wash a bottle lasts forever. I'm going to get one for my shower someday soon. It smells so pure & powdery. I've never seen Baby Magic baby powder except in the compacts. I cannot be without my Baby Magic wash/lotion! Much better than J&J.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

I really enjoy the scent of this baby wash. It is very soft, clean and pleasant. Very gentle on the skin as well. I prefer this over the other big brand. I still buy this for my daughter from time to time. It is very comforting and even though it is not advertised for bedtime it is a calming scent that helps her to relax and fall asleep.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I was a die-hard J&J Head-to-Toe user until I tried this today. I've used the previous product for so long, I can't remember how long. After trying Baby Magic today I realized how <i>harsh</i> my previous favorite is! Baby Magic leaves my dry skin soft, smooth and gently scented. Will continue to use as a face and body wash as well as shampoo on my natural, virgin hair. I imagine it would be gentle enough for color-treated hair as well.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

My parents used this on me 35 years ago...I have been a fan ever since. Soooo comforting. I used it on my baby 13 years ago. He still loves the smell. I will be using it on the baby I will be delivering next week, and I hope she feels the same way. A classic! I agree it can be hard to find. &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

10 years ago

Yes, I'm 25 and I use this product! I have super sensitive skin, so I've had a difficult time finding a body wash that doesn't irritate my skin. I've tried countless 'Sensitive Skin' body washes, and the end result is always the same - either the product still irritates my skin; or it doesn't irritate my skin, but because it's for sensitive skin, it doesn't contain any type of fragrance...which can be a good thing, but I also like to smell clean and fresh when I walk out of the shower! One day I was walking through a local store, and it hit me...why not try a baby body wash product? As silly as it sounds, I ADORE this as a body wash. I first tried Johnson & Johnson head to toe baby wash, but was disappointed with the scent. Then I tried Baby Magic and fell in love with it...the scent is just light and powdery...and for the record, I've never had anyone tell me that I smell like an infant :-) If you have sensitive skin, this product is definitely worth a try!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Coarse

EyesGreen

11 years ago

Every now and then I pick up a bottle of this body wash because I miss the smell. I use bottle as a body wash, face wash and for a bubble bath. In my opinion the smell is far superior to that of Johnson and Johnson's head to toe body wash, however I have noticed that it is not as well stocked as Johnson and Johnson products.

About reviewer (151 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

13 years ago

I am surprised that this product is not listed. I love this product. It smells absoultely divine, I wash my little neice in this and also use it on myself. It is great for a bubble bath, body wash, and even face wash. It is so gentle and really makes you feel clean. The smell is just so comforting. For all of you with little ones, go out and get this, I promise you will end up using it on yourself.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age19-24