Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion - Unscented Original

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion - Unscented Original
Very Emollient Body Lotion - Unscented Original

3.9

Not tested on animals

water, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, safflower seed oil, sesame seed oil, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, ethylhexyl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, shea butter, avocado oil, jojoba seed oil¹, grape seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice¹, camellia sinensis leaf extract¹, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract¹, cucumber fruit extract, echinacea angustifolia extract, lavender extract¹, allantoin, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, polysorbate 60, potassium hydroxide, xanthan gum, alcohol¹, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol. *Certified Organic Ingredient

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this lotion! So gentle and moisturizing, with fantastic ingredients. My skin can be sensitive and this has never irritated or stung my skin, even right after a shave.

I'm a fanatic about exfoliating and moisturizing and this is a staple in my bathroom. Easy to find, affordable and just all around fantaistic, quality product. Always a repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This lotion is fantastic. Great ingredients, gentle, moisturizing, affordable. My skin is so picky and easily irritated but this just soothes it and leaves it soft and supple. Also, no scent to clash with my perfume!

My other favorite body lotion is Creme de Corps and I can't decide which I like better :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this lotion! This is what I use for my body, especially my pregnant belly. It has no scent, dries fast, moisturizes and doesn't leave a white film. Love the ingredients too!

I wish in the "would you buy it again?" section for reviews there would be a maybe... I like that this is a large bottle with a pump dispense. I bought to use on my hands at work for the cold dry months. The unscented was what I was going for. I like it , it's thick and it's really lasted for me. I have also used it once and while on arms and legs and found it soothing. I don't think it's anything to write home about and I could take it or leave it unless unscented is a preference. I think if I did buy again it would also be based on the fact that it went pretty far and that's bang for the buck.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I found this stuff to be a bit sticky and greasy and this definitely had quite a strong smell for an unscented product, but I didn't find it unpleasant. Overall an average body moisturizer. I probably wouldn't buy this again just based on other reviewers saying that it gave them a rash.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I was actually pretty surprised with this i didnt expect much from it. Firstly, i have dry skin that no lotion really seems to help with and since i was bathing in water that had lime in it my skin got worse. Then winter came, the wind and water made my hands and knuckles extremly dry to where my skin was cracking. my skin is sensitive the pores on my body seem to be clogged easily in certain places, i already have bumps on me, i didnt need anymore. I grabbed this one because it was hypoallergenic and was unscented, big plus for me, i had applied it the next day after my shower. I was impressed! My hands were so soft, so was my body, even in the intimate areas! After a couple hours my skin was still smooth and soft. unlike other lotions where it goes away after about an hour. The price isnt ny favorite thing but as long as it helps my skin then i dont care. I love it and think you should give it a try!

on 11/12/2013 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a great paraben free body moisturizer with no scent that I can detect. It is thick, but my skin drinks it up quickly yet leaves my skin very well moisturized. It works equally well for me as a hand lotion, better than expensive hand treatments I've tried from La Mer and Darphin. I like that there is no scent to conflict with my fragrance. It is very economical. I buy the 32 oz size if it is on special at Whole Foods. For some reason that makes no sense, it was only $10.99 a few weeks ago, the same price as the 12 oz. I like it as much if not more than Whole Foods brand Moisture Lotion which is also paraben free and the Alba Botanica is even more economical.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this lotion! I buy the giant bottle for around $15, which is not bad because it lasts me a really long time even when I use it everyday. Unscented, which I love! Gentle, does not break me out, and most important soaks in super fast without greasy residue. I am a "morning showerer" so I need a lotion that soaks in without leaving a grease residue, fast! I cannot be putting my clothes on and getting lotion stains on me.

Non-comedeogenic, Cruelty free, No parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalaltes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I will never buy this again. Ever. Within seconds of applying this lotion my arm started to swell, leaving me with a painful bright red welt. Like other reviews my arm was hot to the touch and looked like a bad sunburn. I hope this is not a lotion that will be available much longer, especially with claims of being for sensitive skin.

on 8/24/2013 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I found this lotion to be very thick and definitely offered a lot of moisture. I do not know why some people are saying it did not offer much moisture. I don't really like how this feels on my skin. It feels really heavy and is very greasy. It leaves a film on my skin. I much prefer Olay therapeutic lotion, which is not at all greasy or filmy, though it would be nice if that product was a little more moisturizing.