Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This started out well for me, but not all's well that was for sure. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to something in this maybe the lanolin but I so wanted to love this. It smells wonderful & in the beginning it was all so good but now when I wear it, it makes my lips itchy & sore so sad to say. I use too faced lip injections mainly as my lip balm so irdk if it's from so many lip filler gloss applications but that stuff def doesn't feel painful nor itchy. My lips feel raw after this stuff. I kno what I'm prob feeling this from lanolin it's a common allergy I had the same feeling from some of the Bonne bell lipsmackers (not all just a few). Considering the considerable amount of discomfort this lipbalm gives me I'm going to be forced to give it a low rating. Which sux coz I love the scent & color of this lipbalm althou my lips were unnaturally reddish from this due to all the irritation. Price point is good & packaging is cute/functional. Hey I wanted it to work! I will deffo not repurchase. I'll prob need a few days of MAC lip conditioner or Dior addict, to get my lips back into shape. #sux2Bme

on 6/6/2016 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Over the years I've gone through many tubes of this when I ordered Avon and this is Just a nice basic clear glossy lip balm. There's not really any flavor to it but that doesn't bother me I'm just happy it keeps my lips soft and moisturized.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Something about this little tube just sucks me in. I just find it appealing I guess.
It is decent but nothing to be excited about.
It does an ok job moisturizing but is not amazing.
Scent wise I hate it. Something about it makes me feel sick.

on 11/12/2015 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Not slick enough. It drags on application. Just the thing you don't want to do to dry lips. The flavored ones and the Moisture Therapy are 1000x better.

on 11/12/2015 3:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is just a meh kind of product, it does moisturize but not a lot. There is nothing impressive about it. I hate the packaging (mine does not look like the pic posted which is cute) mine was wrapped in light pink with a bright pink cap and when you break the seal to open it it frays and rips a bit (because the colour is just plastic wrap) making it look as cheap as it is. I wish I had the adorable pink and gold tube. The sides of the product break off when I use it which I've never had happen before. It also has an odd scent that I don't like, chemical smelling. I don't think this is better than many products out there, I prefer lipsmackers to this. Great price at .99 but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 12/18/2014 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love everything except the taste

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I forgot this awesome little lip balm existed! I've only had one of these in my entire life and it was from my grandmother, who is an avid Avon buyer. I was only six at the time (and an EXTREME lip gloss fanatic-though I still am) and I was completely in LOVE with this stuff. The scent is unusual, but very lovely, and it's so fun to apply! It's so soft and buttery! I completely annihilated that tube. My neighbor is starting to sell Avon and I am definitely going to buy one (or two) of these little guys off of her. I can understand those who don't like it, since it's a very unusual lip balm, but I absolutely love it.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Lovely, lovely lip balm! It has a buttery consistency to it and a lotion-y scent I find to be quite nice. It lasts as long on the lips as any other lip balm. It comes off when eating or drinking, but it's a dream to reapply. My lips feel soft and smooth when I have it on. Plus, it's only $1 (and sometimes even cheaper during sales) on the Avon website.

on 4/25/2013 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

this is the best little lip balm for pennies on the dollar. works great in the cold winter months to prevent chapping and splitting lips. it also works good to moisturize the eye area when in a pinch, and also good for cuticles. you can usually get them on sale for $0.69 about 4 times a year. I usually stock up around during time.

on 11/11/2012 1:11:00 AM

Umm bought this with high expectations.. It's got no flavor and a very very weak scent. Its not something you want to put on super dry lips because it just would do anything. Carmex is still the best balm I've used.. But it was only $.99 so who cares?

Popular Lip Treatments