China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

I immediately picked this up at Ulta when I saw it was on sale for $3. It was one of those hyped up colors that I said I would always pick up later, but never really did till that day. The formula SUCKS! It's SO STREAKY ON THE FIRST COAT!! But then by the second it's fully opaque and more leveled. Then it's consistency is runny, but goopy at the same time.. That's why it only got 3 lippies from me.. But I LOVE THE COLOR! And once you have it on it looks beautiful! Especially with Seche Vite it helps it to level perfectly! So I have very mixed feelings about this polish, but it's absolutely beautiful on the nails!

Absolutely love this color! Its pretty damn close to Tiffany & Co. The thing I don't like is the cheap, flimsy brush.

I love this, its such a beautiful turquoise colour, its pretty and fun and summery and beautiful.

formula wise, its great, two easy coats to a nice even formula, self levelled beautifully and between the basecoat and the topcoat I'm really happy with the effect.

No complaints about this polish and definitely going to be one of my favourites for many years to come.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this polish! I had been searching for a really nice tiffany blue colour and this one showed up as a dupe for another, more expensive polish I had been eyeing. I saw the name and died a little. "For Audrey," is a beautiful bright teal, but it isn't obnoxious and teenagery enough that it can't look sophisticated. The formula is decent, it dries nicely and the colour really is spot on--a true, Tiffany blue. I gave the packaging four stars because I always wish that China Glaze would make their brushes wider! Otherwise, this polish is beautiful. I am wearing right now as a winter colour, and have little snowflake tattoos on my accent nails--it looks so cute! I would definitely recommend this varnish and I will repurchase when I run out!

I have a number of turquoise polishes, but what I like about For Audrey is that it doesn't look too bright or too young - it just looks sophisticated. I feel it can be worn all year around. I found the formula was decent, the first coat streaky, but the second evened everything out. Good wear time too.

I absolutely love the color of this polish; however, the polish itself is a disaster to work with! I special ordered a bottle of it, and was so excited to try it. The first coat went on very streaky, and the second coat was all gummy. I am very disappointed, and I will not be buying any more of this product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this because I love tiffany blue colors especially for spring! I was not impressed by this nail polish. Maybe I received a bad bottle but this polish goes on with no coverage basically and then when you try to layer it...it looks nasty and clumpy. I'm going to try another bottle since this has such good reviews though. Hopefully it was just the bottle I received.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

now i see what all the hype over this polish was about!! this color is to die for! i would call it a dusty robin's egg blue.. for me this is more of a winter/spring color. but to be honest, if i want to wear something i'll wear it any old time of year lol.. this is one of those polishes i'd be inclined to pull out at any given time.
the formula is A+ 2 easy coats and you're good to go! dries pretty quickly, doesn't chip, looks amazing with my fair skin this time of year! it pops just enough, but is still dusty enough to be a good winter color (my opinion, of course!)
i could just kick myself for not picking this one up sooner!! this is a must have for any nail polish lover!

Lives up to the hype. It's an exactly perfect shade of Tiffany blue. Incredible formula too. Opaque in two coats, self-leveling, and no streaking.

This is a very popular color with lots of reviews so there's not much to say about it that hasn't been said already. But it truly is a must-have polish. Looks so gorgeous and amazing, bright and cheerful but not tacky or garish at all.

A classic- I would absolutely buy this one again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Good quality polish, the color is the Tiffany color. Does not chip easily, good pigment. It just need two coats and with a top coat looks perfect. If you are a polish fanatic this needs to be in your collection.

Popular Polishes