Tree Hut Almond & Honey Scrub

Tree Hut Almond & Honey Scrub
Almond & Honey ScrubAlmond & Honey Scrub

4.2

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Honey, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Prunus Amgydalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Caramel.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The Tree Hut body scrubs are my favorite scrubs to use before shaving my legs. I like that the formula is not oily and does not leave a greasy residue in the tub. This scrub has enough grit to effectively exfoliate, leaving my legs prepped for waxing or shaving. The fragrance is more almond extract than honey, and is not a favorite of mine. But there are so many Tree hut body scrubs scents to choose from. I will continue to buy this brand of sugar scrub.

on 10/25/2016 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this product on sale and to me it smells like honey and almond. I do love this scrub although I found in certain areas of my body, that it is best not to use too much pressure because this product truly has the right amount of grit for good exfoliation of your skin . However say chest area I can't use much pressure but I need the grit for other areas of my body. It to me is what I think of when I hear the word scrub. I do have some stubborn areas on my upper arms and I read that if you use the scrub on dry skin that it works better. I'm going to try this next time and then when I get wet I will use it on my chest area like I said above. If a scrub doesn't have the type of grit that this product has then I simply don't see how it could work. The smell is a spa experience and I don't have a spa bathroom so it really lifts my spirits and permeates throughout the bathroom. Love it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love all of the Tree Hut scrubs. I've tried 3 scents, including Almond & Honey, which I'm currently using. I really haven't found a better body scrub at any price. I would buy this even if it were twice as expensive (it would still be less than a lot of scrubs).

Basically, it's a scrub with pretty intense but not painful grittiness. Some scrubs aren't abrasive enough (either the scrubby parts are too soft or there aren't enough of them) while others have painful, sharp pieces, but the Tree Hut scrubs are perfect. They smell fantastic and are an easy consistency to work with in the shower. I don't love that they're in a tub (water always seems to seep in), but I don't think they'd work in a tube or anything with a small spout.

on 8/23/2016 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Shea Sugar Body Scrub, let me count the ways I love you. You smell awesome! I was using you in the shower and you sweet aroma filled the room my little sister walked in and opened the curtains and demanded to know what I was using. You left my entire body silky smooth and well buffed. You are grainy but not too rough and you leave my skin aglow. #myprecious

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It pains me to write this review because I really wanted to love this. It smells so dang good in the container!!! But, while this does indeed smell delicious in the container, but in the shower the scent is not prominent for me/on me at all. In fact it smells bizarre in the shower, nothing like it does in the container. The granules look large enough and substantial enough to work, but they seem to not do their job. I am using this while tanning and I end up using a regular loofah because I feel like this has not been doing a good enough of a job (and my skin has not been even that dry, not alligator or anything really dry by any means). But it just does not feel like this 'scrubs' enough. I get a very temporary softening while in the shower from this, but almost as soon as I am out of the shower it feels like I 'did nothing'. Would not re-purchase, pretty disappointed. I will stick to Olay and similar body scrubs and not re-purchase this again.

I bought this scrub and it smelled SO GOOD. I loved how rough it is against my skin but I had to stop using it because there is something in it that made my skin break out VERY BADLY. It made my skin dry and red splotches were all over my face and chest. I bought this in December and up to now in August, I have a spot of red skin between my breasts. If you have sensitive skin like mine, I do not recommend this product.

on 5/16/2014 12:56:00 PM

I would give this product five stars, but I hate the smell. If you are not a fan of intense, very artificial almond smells, don't go near this, it will knock you over. That said, I do love the other scrubs in this line. They are super gritty without being scratchy, leave my skin like silk, and rinse off completely, leaving nothing behind but a pleasant hint of fragrance. So if you love almonds...

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Smells like a mix between Jergens Original Cherry Almond lotion and St. Ives Apricot scrub. This is heavy-duty; VERY abrasive! It is also invigorating. I use this all over my body, except my face. It leaves my skin polished and smooth - all prior rough spots and areas gone! Manages to moisturize without being excessively oily, and makes my skin extremely soft.

on 8/31/2013 2:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

this is pure perfection. I bought the coconut lime scrub months ago at my local store and didn't live the scent, it wasn't anything like it's name. I went out on a limb and bought the almond & honey scrub on Amazon since they sell 3 for $12.99. it's a total steal, this scrub sells for $9.99 for ONE in stores! I want disappointed, like I mentioned before, this scrub is pure perfection. it smells divine, exactly like it's name and is so luxurious. my skin is so soft I don't need to apply moisturizer afterwards. I roll be repurchasing as long as it's still available.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I think this works pretty well for me. I have noticed a difference in my skin since using it, my skin a lot softer and it has helped get rid of the bumps i have on me. i love the smell, i love anything that has almond in it. This is the first scrub i've had i'm pretty impressed. I'll probably buy it again, unless i happen to find one that works just as well that's a little cheaper. I say give it ago!