Tree Hut Almond & Honey Scrub

Tree Hut Almond & Honey Scrub

4.2

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love all of the Tree Hut scrubs. I've tried 3 scents, including Almond & Honey, which I'm currently using. I really haven't found a better body scrub at any price. I would buy this even if it were twice as expensive (it would still be less than a lot of scrubs).

Basically, it's a scrub with pretty intense but not painful grittiness. Some scrubs aren't abrasive enough (either the scrubby parts are too soft or there aren't enough of them) while others have painful, sharp pieces, but the Tree Hut scrubs are perfect. They smell fantastic and are an easy consistency to work with in the shower. I don't love that they're in a tub (water always seems to seep in), but I don't think they'd work in a tube or anything with a small spout.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It pains me to write this review because I really wanted to love this. It smells so dang good in the container!!! But, while this does indeed smell delicious in the container, but in the shower the scent is not prominent for me/on me at all. In fact it smells bizarre in the shower, nothing like it does in the container. The granules look large enough and substantial enough to work, but they seem to not do their job. I am using this while tanning and I end up using a regular loofah because I feel like this has not been doing a good enough of a job (and my skin has not been even that dry, not alligator or anything really dry by any means). But it just does not feel like this 'scrubs' enough. I get a very temporary softening while in the shower from this, but almost as soon as I am out of the shower it feels like I 'did nothing'. Would not re-purchase, pretty disappointed. I will stick to Olay and similar body scrubs and not re-purchase this again.

To Read all 25 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I think this works pretty well for me. I have noticed a difference in my skin since using it, my skin a lot softer and it has helped get rid of the bumps i have on me. i love the smell, i love anything that has almond in it. This is the first scrub i've had i'm pretty impressed. I'll probably buy it again, unless i happen to find one that works just as well that's a little cheaper. I say give it ago!

on 5/16/2014 12:56:00 PM

I would give this product five stars, but I hate the smell. If you are not a fan of intense, very artificial almond smells, don't go near this, it will knock you over. That said, I do love the other scrubs in this line. They are super gritty without being scratchy, leave my skin like silk, and rinse off completely, leaving nothing behind but a pleasant hint of fragrance. So if you love almonds...

on 8/31/2013 2:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

this is pure perfection. I bought the coconut lime scrub months ago at my local store and didn't live the scent, it wasn't anything like it's name. I went out on a limb and bought the almond & honey scrub on Amazon since they sell 3 for $12.99. it's a total steal, this scrub sells for $9.99 for ONE in stores! I want disappointed, like I mentioned before, this scrub is pure perfection. it smells divine, exactly like it's name and is so luxurious. my skin is so soft I don't need to apply moisturizer afterwards. I roll be repurchasing as long as it's still available.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Smells like a mix between Jergens Original Cherry Almond lotion and St. Ives Apricot scrub. This is heavy-duty; VERY abrasive! It is also invigorating. I use this all over my body, except my face. It leaves my skin polished and smooth - all prior rough spots and areas gone! Manages to moisturize without being excessively oily, and makes my skin extremely soft.

One of the best body scrub I've ever tried! This is my first Tree Hut scrub and I have become a fan!
I got this scrub at Walmart for about $6 for a pretty big tub. This one smells amazing! Smells like a hint of cherry and honey than almond and honey, but nonetheless still smells amazing! The other scrub smells as amazing as well.
I use this inside the shower and since there is no scoop some water gets in the tub when I grab for more. Since this is happening the sugar on the top layer is dissolving a bit. When this happens I mix the whole tub so the slightly dissolved sugar is evenly distributed.
To the product itself, this works GREAT! I mainly use it on my legs and they have never been more smooth! The scrub is pretty thick and is pretty rough. Feels like you're rubbing sand, but the water dissolves the sugar as you're scrubbing.
I look forward to me showers since I would be able to use this! I'm would definitely buy this scrub again and I would loove to try Tree Hut's other scrubs!

on 3/26/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love this, the scent is intoxicating. I have tried all the other Tree Hut Scrubs and this is by far my favorite. Nice sweet almond scent, reminiscent of amaretto. Pretty coarse and gritty, I would never dream of using this on my face, but make a great exfoliant for everything from the shoulders down. Scrub down with this, rinse off, dry, and moisturizer, then prepare to be amazed.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this body scrub! It's such an excellent exfoliator, its rough but it's ok for me to use 2x a month or once in the winter time.
I love the smell and the ingredients are really good, it's what a good scrub should have shea butter, avocado oil, almond oil and most important of all Evening Primorse Oil which is an excellent oil especially for women (I take the supplement as well)
It's inexpensive and high quality.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow, this scrub is AMAZING! Just picked it up from Walmart yesterday for $5.98 and its a HUGE tub, especially for the price (plus, I happened to find one that had a bonus 3oz, so I got 21oz for the price of 18oz :D ). I used it this morning, and then shaved after and I haven't been able to stop feeling my legs- they are so freaking soft! My boyfriend can't stop feeling them either ;)

The smell is very pleasant and I don't foresee myself getting sick of it any time soon. I kinda wanted to get the Coconut Lime scent, but I feel as though it would be too summery of a scent, and its nearly fall. It lingered in my bathroom for a little bit, but not too much on my skin, which was fine by me.

For this price and how soft it made my skin, I will DEFINITELY repurchase! So glad I found this gem :)