no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 years ago

Left my hair very clean and with lots of air in it. Do not need any volymizers when I am using this. I really can not smell any latte there. Actually it does not smell when I am washing my hair. I could only smell the slight lattesmell when I took a sniff from the bottle.

About reviewer (603 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0

17 years ago

My hair did feel rather soft and clean after using this, though I didn't notice any significant improvement as far as shine. The smell is pleasant and milky and virtually disappears after use. I do prefer nicer smelling shampoos that linger awhile (ie. Herbal Essence) and so does my bf. I picked this up while waiting in line at Loehman's and since I have read the many good reviews and I have used also the Crema conditioner (with not much luck either). Overall, it is not a terrible product though not what I'm looking for in a shampoo. I still use it every now and then to 'clarify' (and to let it not go to waste) - though, I have had much better 'clarifying' results with Frederic Fekkai's Apple Cider Rinse which has a much more lovely scent IMHO.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

17 years ago

This stuff seems pretty good. My hair feels clean after use. I can't really tell the difference between this and Miele to be honest, other than the smell. I guess I'm just not a connoisseur of 'poo. And speaking of the smell, where is it? I like my bath&body stuffs scented, and I have to pretty much stick the bottle up my nose to smell anything. At least my nose hair will be squeaky clean. Anyway, I don't see any reason not to repurchase this, I quite like it.

About reviewer (178 reviews)

HairBlack

17 years ago

I am writing this review just as I've repurchased my second bottle. This stuff is great. A clarifying shampoo that does not strip my hair or leave it feeling dry or coarse. The smell is light and pleasant (gently sweet and milky), and it does not linger. This is a plus because I like my fragrance to not have to compete with my shampoo. I use it every other week or so. My boyfriend is madly in love with this shampoo for his own hair and lovingly refers to it as "shamp" (which is what they have written on the bottle, under the terax logo).

About reviewer (36 reviews)

HairBrown

17 years ago

I think that this shampoo is the best I have tried (I have tried sooo many). I have coarse & porous hair that tends to get dry at the ends and oily at the scalp. This shampoo smells great (vanilla-y), cleans thoroughly but doesn't overdry and makes my hair feel so soft. I have also noticed that it doesn't make my scalp feel as oily the next day as other shampoos tend to do. When used in conjunction w/Crema the results are incredible!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

HairRed

17 years ago

This is my favorite shampoo. Leaves hair clean, smooth, and is the perfect prep for the Crema. I've repurchased both many times.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age

17 years ago

I love this shampoo, which works perfectly for my hair type. It's a staple for me, that I've used for years. It removes buildup, gets my hair clean, yet doesn't dry my hair or remove color. I have very fine, oily hair that has to be washed every day, and this can be used every day without stripping the color. It gives my hair body and bounce. Right now, I'm alternating it other shampoos. Most volumizing and clarifying shampoos dry my ends and strip the color -- but fortunately this one doesn't.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

Age

17 years ago

This is the shampoo that I've been loking for all my life, and it seems like you either love it or hate it. Latte shampoo is a great general cleanser with a wonderful sweetened condensed milk smell too it. It might be a bit drying for hair that is on the normal to dry side, but if you have an oilier scalp, this is a good shampoo for you. It isn't cheap, but I've found that you can get it on ebay for a lot cheaper than anywhere else online.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

HairBlond

EyesBlue

17 years ago

I really like this! I only use it every 5 shampoos or so, since it *is* intended to remove buildup. It's extremely gentle and leaves my hair feeling thoroughly clean, but soft, silky and frizz-free at the same time! :) It lathers nicely and has a nice latte-scent. My hair is thick, coarse, long, and loaded with hi-lights. This doesn't strip it at all, and leaves it very smooth.

About reviewer (403 reviews)

17 years ago

Love this! It helps soften my frizzy, thick hair.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age25-29