no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

13 years ago

This is one of my most favorite beauty staples. I have used it for 10 years and always have great results. I have done everything to my hair, and thi is a great gentle clarifying shappoo. I use it with the Crema conditioner and style away. Definately recommend this to all my new MUA friends.

About reviewer (242 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

13 years ago

i bought this because i needed somthing to clean my hair very well from time to time and get all the gunk out of my scalp. my hair is pretty long, wavy/curly and medium texture. since it is wavy, i don't bush it except right before my shower, so the oils tend to stay up on my scalp and aren't distributed throughout my hair...leaving it pretty grimy. i have tried other "clairifying" shampoos before and i found them to be too harsh. i thought terax would be more gentle, and i was right! does a nice job of getting rid of product and oil buildup....and hard water buildup as well, without drying my hair. the scent is gentle and doesn't linger. kinda expensive at 20 bucks a bottle, but worth it and i don't use it every time i shampoo.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

13 years ago

Great shampoo to use to give yourself a break from whatever your favorite shampoo is currently. It makes my hair silky soft yet still bouncy bouncy but I think it is not a healing shampoo if you need that kind of thing. It is great for clarifying or after a color treatment.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

13 years ago

I did a review below with my old account and I gave it a pretty poor rating. I'm not sure if I had a bad batch or what, but I love this stuff now! It smells awesome, leaves my hair like silk and I'm seriously thinking about using this as my daily poo now. I haven't tried the new formula yet, so I'm hoping it's not to different! Combine this with the Crema and you can't go wrong! Great stuff!

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

14 years ago

This is great for maybe once a week but not too much more. It works wonderfully to rid hair of product buildup and chlorine from the pool, but everyday use is just too drying for me, leaving my hair tangly and strawlike. When I use it as a clarifying shampoo every once in a while, it doesn't strip out the moisture,it leaves my hair soft, smooth, and very shiny, and I love the soft vanilla like smell. A little goes a long way and the lather is nice. I'll probably repurchase.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesOther

3.0

14 years ago

this product made my hair more greasy than it already is...not a good thing.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

14 years ago

Awesome clarifying shampoo! This one doesn't dry out my hair like the others I've tried. Like the previous reviewer, I probably wouldn't use it every day, but weekly it is perfect!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinOily

HairOther

EyesBlue

14 years ago

LOVE IT! Use it 1x week to remove buildup without drying hair out (wouldn't use everyday, but weekly it's fantastic)

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

14 years ago

Ok, I def. don't get the reviews on this one. I just purchased this and found that it really dried out my hair in the shower. Yeah, it smells ok, nothing special. I didn't find it moisturizing at all either like the other reviewers. I know it's a clarifier, so I'll use it as that only and stick with Terax Miele for my reg. shampoo. I'm sure constant use of this would def. strip your color. I found nothing special to warrant all the great reviews on this shampoo.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry

HairBlond

EyesGreen

14 years ago

Clarifying and Moisturizing???? WHO KNEW THIS EXISTED!? This stuff is fantastic. And the light vanilla milky smell is wonderful to me. It leaves my hair so soft clean shiny frizz free and smooth. The price may seem high but one bottle lasts a long time cause you really don't need to use that much. This is honestly the only shampoo that I have absolutely fallen in love with from the Terax line. The rest are SO SO to me but this one is great. I have baby fine color treated hair and this shampoo never strips my hair or the color. I will definitely always keep this one in my hair care routine.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age19-24