no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I bought this based on the reviews here on MUA and, once again, you folks have not steered me wrong. I LOVE this stuff! This is a luxurious cleanser that gets my skin scrupulously clean without over-drying or irritating my face. It has a nice lather but isn't overly foamy and it also has a light, pleasant scent. If I want a bit of "scrubbing action", I'll use this with a konjac sponge or Buf-Puf. I got this during the Sephora VIB sale, so the price was pretty good too (relatively speaking). My only complaint would be the packaging...mine appears to be only about 2/3 full (I can see the unfilled space when the light shines through the tube). Perhaps it has to be this way - I don't know if it's something to do with keeping the tube from exploding - but I know that other cleansers I have packaged in (clear) tubes don't have this. Still, as it's sold by weight, I guess I'm getting what I'm paying for. I don't think I'd even know this stuff existed (since it's not carried locally) were it not for MUA, so I'm really grateful for the previous reviews! I would absolutely repurchase. Update: One year on, I am still loving this cleanser but it's no longer available via Sephora (online only when I got it) - and that's really the only source I have, being in Canada. I'll miss this cleanser, no question, but I can console myself with good cleansers from Shiseido and Laneige, I guess.

About reviewer (1490 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

Oh my god it's 6:40am and I never write reviews, so this is a serious one off for me haha! But I just woke up and checked my skin... Wow. I suffer from hormonal acne and even when I'm not having a flare up, my pores are so full of grease that in certain lights you can see thousands of tiny bumps all across my cheeks, chin and some on my forehead. After using the cleanser twice yesterday I woke up just now and my skin felt unusually smooth, so I ran to the bathroom to look at it under the light of doom and ITS TOTALLY CLEAR. All of those greasy bumps filled with white stuff (albeit about 20 more stubborn ones) have DISAPPEARED. Over night! What!? I'm literally so happy I could cry! Never using anythin else. :) X

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

This is a hg product for my husband and I, it's amazing! Totally removes my makeup even tho I wear a ton! A little goes a long way our bottle goes forever!!!! So don't stress over cost it will last much longer than anything else you buy! Pleasant scent, TOTALLY clears pores! I've used it and literally seen my pores clear out! Insane! The packaging has changed but still gets on my nerves it's high quality but I feel like it could be better. Slightly drying my hubs and I already have dry skin so we def major moisturize after using but we buy this over and over I think we are on our 3rd bottle in 2 years or something like that? It lasts! Amazing for acne sufferers!

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I really do enjoyed this cleanser! it gave me amazing skin and I would always repurchase it! Here is my two minute review video on it: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/awinLhZC6jw"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/awinLhZC6jw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

5 years ago

Cleansers struggle to impress me but this product ticks all the boxes. Not only does it remove all the dirt and make up from my face (waterproof mascara too) but it leaves my skin feeling super tight and fresh once dried. My boyfriend even nicks it! The only issue I have is that my eyes sting a bit, but it does say keep away from the eyes..but I do it anyway because it's worth the sting!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

6 years ago

One of the best cream cleansers I have tried. I generally dislike all things too creamy.. Works on oily skin with sometimes dry surface. It actually gets rid of oil and dirt without a disgusting cream texture. This one will require a few more splashes of water to rinse off, since it is a moisturizing cleanser, but it dislodges dirt in pores with massage or washcloth. No breakouts as I feared. I prefer their other foaming cleanser when I am in a hurry but alternate with this one when my face is drier.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

6 years ago

I love this cream cleanser, suits my slightly dry/sensitive skin. It leaves my skin moist after washing, nice amount of fragrance, price is OK for 125ml. I'm happy with it, previously I use an expensive facial gel cleanser from Tracie Martyn, very expensive or a smaller bottle and quite drying although it cleanses thoroughly. With good massage/Clarisonic, Nars Gentle Cream Cleanser does the job very well.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

1.0

6 years ago

For being touted as a 'Gentle Cream Cleanser' this was very harsh on my normal/dry skin. Immediately after using this my skin was extremely taut/tight, dry, and flaky. On the plus side, it did leave my skin squeaky clean. I had high hopes for it and really wanted to like it because my CdP Cream Cleanser is double the price and I wanted a cheaper alternative, and no, this is not it at all - not even close. I'm just glad the SA was kind enough to take it back and refund me the money.

About reviewer (834 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

2.0

9 years ago

Unfortunately, this product dried out portions of my face, leaving me with flaky skin on my nose. Just wasn't right for me.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

11 years ago

This is my favorite cleanser to use for washing my face. It has a light, fluffy, creamy texture, a very mild scent and it does the job. It's just a wonderful product. My skin feels supple and refreshed after using it.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure