3.7

price range

Reviews

from

3 years ago

This is a nice moistruizer but for my skin which is combination and a bit dry in the winter it is good only during winter months. Otherwise it would be too graesy. Anyway It is good, not clogging my pores, but does not do anything special.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I love this moisturizer. All those years I tried and tried other brands but no - they were either too drying or causing my nose to be covered in oil or the packaging was crappy. I learned never to buy moisturizer (or any skincare item) unless it's in a jar with a pump due to hygiene issues. I have combination skin and if I'm not careful about what I put on it, I get in trouble. This one is in a porcelain jar with a pump and doesn't cause any breakouts - and does its job well. I'm on my 3rd jar and I'm not letting it go!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

9 years ago

Just a great moisturiser that makes your skin all lovely and soft and smooth and plump. And I adore the Nars brand.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

11 years ago

So i use this in conjuction with the nars balancing toner, and it is just great! I am acne prone! i develop pimples every other day, but since i have been using the NARS system i havent got a single pimple! I SWEAR ITS TRUE! it is so good to be true that i have been using this for like 1 and a half month but still the fact that i have a model like clear skin havent sink to mind yet! BUT THIS MOISTURIZER HYDRATES ME PERFECTLY! so rich but doesnt feel runny and greasy! just PERFECT! i actually bought a whole NARS SET! thats why you guys will notice my recent reviews are all nars! BUT STILL! I LOVE NARS SO MUCH!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesHazel

11 years ago

Great packaging, great smell (orange blossom a.k.a. neroli) This lotion is a bit runny, but absorbs quickly and effectively if you don't use too much (the pump is metered quite accurately, one pump does it for my entire face and neck). I don't see how some people use a lot less than the pump, considering I have combo/oily skin and live in SC, where it is usually hot and humid. It does like to be rubbed/wiped in a few times before it sucks in the skin though. I would buy this again if I could find it at the price that I purchased it at (a gift set at TJ)

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I have oily, breakout-prone skin, and this provides a good level of moisture for me. I like the sleek pump bottle and soft (natural!) citrus fragrance. It absorbs pretty well, but can pill a bit and is not helpful when my skin gets dried out or irritated. Also, it contains methylparaben and BHT, if you're someone who tries to avoid toxic ingredients.

About reviewer (1198 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I used this product for 4+ years and really liked it, but I eventually found it didn't deliver enough moisture and I have combination to oily skin. It seemed pretty watery and after about 15 minutes it felt like it just evaporated away. Also, I've been looking for a product with sunscreen, which this moisturizer doesn't have. I really liked the packaging--it was a glass bottle covered in white and had a nice pump. It never caused breakouts. I would recommend this product to someone with really oily skin and a tendency to break out.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

12 years ago

Seems like this product is really hit or miss for people. I have fairly clear, combination skin, and this moisture lotion just doesn't really work for me. Despite its lightweight, runny constancy, this still feels heavy when I put it on. I'm also 98% sure it makes me break out...not a huge break out, but a few smaller clogged pores the morning after I put it on at night. It also leaves me looking shiny/greasy, so I don't really like to use it under makeup either. The pros are that a little goes a long way, making it more cost effective, and it has a nice, light citrusy scent. I also love the heavy, sleek container, and NARS in general, but this unfortunately doesn't work well with my skin.

About reviewer (214 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

12 years ago

The product is awesome for dry skin, but it seems like it would be overkill for anyone else. I apply a small amount to the most dry areas of my face as needed. Just make sure to massage it in really well. Like all Nars products, this stuff is pricey. You can absolutely find sub-par moisturizing products for a fraction of the cost. . However, I have had the same container of lotion for almost three years and I'm not even halfway through it. It is that concentrated and that good. So you can buy a dozen or more bottles of drug store lotion, or you can buy a single bottle of balancing moisture lotion. Most drug store lotions just add a layer of grease over my flaky skin. I like this product because it actually hydrates my skin. It's worth the cost.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

13 years ago

I will buy this one over and over! a great moisturizer for my combo skin. Makes my skin feel smooth and supple and it isnt greasy at all. Good antioxitant properties as well. THumbs up =) UPDATE: now that its getting cooler out im back to using the cream. I'll defintley keep this for spring/summer though!

About reviewer (151 reviews)

AgeUnder 18