2.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

10 years ago

This product barely showed up on my skin, it was hard to control what came out of the tip you either got to much or not enough. I ended up just using it on my lips because it did not show up on my cheeks.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

10 years ago

it did nothing for me i was looking for some kind of shimmer but nothing. though about using it as a highlighter but i mean it really doesnt show up and it runny so another wasted product. nikki

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

I am obsessed with blush..it's my must have beauty product...and i absolutely love this gel blush! I am shocked at all the negative reviews. It makes my cheeks look so good and mine wasn't runny at all..it's the perect consistancy. I went through 3 tubes of this stuff and need to get more.. I hope they still have it!

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

Not the quality or color payoff that I have come to expect from this line of cosmetics. Runny, pale and pretty much invisible to the eye. I tried using it on the lips or eyes to get some sort of use out of it but no luck there.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

2.0

11 years ago

Not sure of the shade name, I think bronze, it's a straight up brown color w/ very little shimmer. When applied looks like a self tanner was used. I actually likes this on my arms. Over foundation it was too deep color on me.

About reviewer (680 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

12 years ago

I like a lot of Mark products, but this item isn't one of them. I bought this in shade Pink Pearl. The packaging (a hook-up) is cute and convenient but can't make up for the failings of the product within. The gel blush formula is extremely runny, thin and sheer. So sheer it's almost transparent. I'm a NW 25 most of the year and it didn't show up on me. Perhaps just a tinge of shine left behind on my cheekbones from the gel formulation. That's it folks. That's all you'll get unless you are more light-complected. For $5 you could get Bonne Bell's Gel blush that is also in tube and actually shows up. The Mark product is also about the same size of Origins Pinch Your Cheeks stain-type product which at $10 is a far better buy performance wise than this. Sorry Mark. Can't back you up this time.

About reviewer (284 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

12 years ago

I was very disappointed in this. I guess it's not made for black people. It was like putting thin, runny hair gel on my cheeks and there was absolutely NO COLOR that showed up. None! Plus, now my cheeks feel dry and tight. I got it in pink pearl and its really pretty in the tube. Too bad that's where it ended.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

HairBrown

12 years ago

I have this blush in Peach Pearl (fair, warm toned skin) and love it. The color doesn't look peach in the package, more of a bronzey rose, but on the skin it gives a subtle peach flush. The product is much thinner than I expected, but I love that because it's not sticky at all and blends very easily. I had to use a little more product than I expected to get the amount of color I wanted, but it's worth it. Perfect for minimal makeup days and is great to carry along for touchups. Will buy again.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

13 years ago

Again, I must be the odd one out, because I didn't care for this, either. It didn't show up on me at all (pink) after light blending - and I'm really fair, so that surprised me. It was like that kid makeup that has color in the package but shows up clear. lol But again, cute packaging and great price. :)

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

13 years ago

This product is great. I get just enough color with out looking made up at all. Best blush I have ever used!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair