Uploaded by channy03

Reviews

2.0
fromJenn09

Jun/09/2010

This product barely showed up on my skin, it was hard to control what came out of the tip you either got to much or not enough. I ended up just using it on my lips because it did not show up on my cheeks.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Dec/02/2009

it did nothing for me i was looking for some kind of shimmer but nothing. though about using it as a highlighter but i mean it really doesnt show up and it runny so another wasted product.

nikki

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Jul/07/2009

I am obsessed with blush..it's my must have beauty product...and i absolutely love this gel blush! I am shocked at all the negative reviews. It makes my cheeks look so good and mine wasn't runny at all..it's the perect consistancy. I went through 3 tubes of this stuff and need to get more.. I hope they still have it!

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

fromovicki

Jun/25/2009

Not the quality or color payoff that I have come to expect from this line of cosmetics. Runny, pale and pretty much invisible to the eye. I tried using it on the lips or eyes to get some sort of use out of it but no luck there.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

2.0

Jun/25/2009

Not sure of the shade name, I think bronze, it's a straight up brown color w/ very little shimmer. When applied looks like a self tanner was used. I actually likes this on my arms. Over foundation it was too deep color on me.

About reviewer (680 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Jan/28/2008

I like a lot of Mark products, but this item isn't one of them. I bought this in shade Pink Pearl. The packaging (a hook-up) is cute and convenient but can't make up for the failings of the product within. The gel blush formula is extremely runny, thin and sheer. So sheer it's almost transparent. I'm a NW 25 most of the year and it didn't show up on me. Perhaps just …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (284 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Nov/12/2007

I was very disappointed in this. I guess it's not made for black people. It was like putting thin, runny hair gel on my cheeks and there was absolutely NO COLOR that showed up. None! Plus, now my cheeks feel dry and tight. I got it in pink pearl and its really pretty in the tube. Too bad that's where it ended.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

HairBrown

Sep/03/2007

I have this blush in Peach Pearl (fair, warm toned skin) and love it. The color doesn't look peach in the package, more of a bronzey rose, but on the skin it gives a subtle peach flush. The product is much thinner than I expected, but I love that because it's not sticky at all and blends very easily. I had to use a little more product than I expected to get the amount of color I wanted …Read more

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

fromjep278

Aug/03/2007

Again, I must be the odd one out, because I didn't care for this, either. It didn't show up on me at all (pink) after light blending - and I'm really fair, so that surprised me. It was like that kid makeup that has color in the package but shows up clear. lol But again, cute packaging and great price. :)

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Jul/11/2007

This product is great. I get just enough color with out looking made up at all. Best blush I have ever used!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair