LUSH Massage Bar Tin

Filtered by skin type : Combination
LUSH Massage Bar Tin

3.7

Do not pay for these, they are only worth it when you get them for free with 2 massage bars, but I love them. Unless the shampoo tins, you can actually get the massage bar back out. Unfortunately... not all massage bars are shaped to fit this tin.

on 3/21/2009 12:34:00 PM

Only worth it if it's free (when you buy 2 bars). Great for storing! I think they make it $4.95 to encourage you to buy 2 massage bars.
Update: price of tins has been lowered to $2.95 correct me if I'm wrong

on 11/25/2007 11:27:00 AM

Okay, I'm a sucka for matching stuff, so I like to have the square body butter tin, round solid shampoo tin, and this oval massage bar tin all in an enticing bathroom display. However, I would never pay full-price for one of these. I only get them when they are offered free. If you experience problems with your product getting stuck in the tins, line the tin with a small piece of parchment or waxed paper, and the bar will come right out. These tins are pretty good for traveling. Also, if you're into cutting down on packaging, you could give a friend a gift of a bar nestled inside a tin, and just adorn it with a bow or a leaf.

Popular Accessories