Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

2.0

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm not really in the right age bracket to use this apparently, but I bought it anyway to get a head start.

While this is super thick, it didn't seem to moisturise my skin as much as it makes it greasy and sits on top like Bepanthen barrier cream, and the fragrance is sickening- it smells like Dior Addict EDP which is nice but not for my face, and I found it aggravated my nose and eyes.

Garnier products in general always disappoint me and end up in the bottom drawer (my product graveyard!). I need to learn my lesson!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I give this stuff a thumbs up. It's a very nice light moisturizer that provides a little spf. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin, though. My forehead tends to be pretty oily, and I avoid putting this product there. Also, be careful about using this around the eyes. I've tried using it as an eye cream, accidentally rubbed a bit into my eyes, and it burned a bit. I'm not sure how this does for firming or wrinkles, because i'm only 18.

on 12/29/2007 2:53:00 PM

Wow, this stuff single-handedly trashed my skin with one sample packet. I tend to have problem skin that does not do well with most moisturizers (jojoba oil is the only thing that keeps it clear). I have been looking for something with spf to use in the summer, so I tried a sample of this.

It stung my face when I put it on. I don't think it did anything to moisturize, but it also did not feel greasy. By the second day of using this, I had about a dozen tiny flesh colored bumps under my eyes, quite a few clogged, enlarged pores on my nose and a couple of blackheads. My skin just did not look healthy or radiant as it did before I tried this.

I went back to my jojoba routine with BHA, and luckily my skin went back to normal in a couple of days. I will not be trying any Garnier products again in the future.