Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

3.6

I wish I could give this a 3.5, because that's a bit more accurate. I'd say if we're talking drugstore products only, this is a 4.5.

I've used this on and off for years - it's my go-to for the times when I don't want to purchase an expensive cream/want to give my wallet a break.

I'm honestly surprised to see all of the negative reviews. This cream gives me results!

The pump is nice and when you get the hang of it, you can control how far down you press and dispense just the right amount. One full pump is good for my face and neck. This is kind of indulgent, but I also use some on my hands at night. The consistency is thick and emollient - it will NOT leave you with a matte finish, so if you hate looking "glowy", forget about this one. Personally, I love it. It's very moisturizing so I use it during the day only in winter (you will look super greasy if you wear this under makeup in the hot months!) and use it as a night cream when it's warmer.

I have sensitive dry/combo skin and a tendency to break out - this cream does not break me out or cause redness/other negative reactions (which is nice, as many other products with SPF tend to break me out). It actually leaves my face feeling smooth, soft, plumped, and moisturized (which so many moisturizers fail to do). I have very few fine lines on my forehead only and this seems to fill them out nicely. I've been using this on and off since my early 20's (just turned 30) and I do believe it's had a hand in keeping me relatively wrinkle free. Right now I am using this at night and the Garnier Ultra Lift serum/moisturizer 2-in-1 in the morning and I can't complain about the results. You'll find better high end products but this outshines the (many, many lol) other drugstore moisturizers I've tried.

I read the reviews of the this cream and am somewhat shocked. I noticed firmer skin, a luminous glow and refined texture all with an SPF 15 for daily wear. The texture of the cream is non-oily, crème like consistency and settles in well for under makeup. Price is mid-range pharmacy grade but I buy when it's on sale at SDM or WM. I am on my third container of this stuff - love, love, love. (just a thought - maybe not for younger skins - more like "over-35" wonder crème). :)

on 2/2/2013 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this product for a few days, i didn't see any improvement in my wrinkles under my eyes and this morning i woke up and my left eyelid was and still is so swollen. My friend got this for me and i tried it, but my skin hated it.

Also the sunscreen burns my face.

on 3/12/2008 4:03:00 AM

I've been using this as a night-time eye cream for several months. I got a huge handful of sample packets, but know that it won't work on my face (acne-prone). I've been quite happy with it as an eye cream. I don't get redness from overexfoliation, I don't have an increase in milia, and it is moisturizing without being greasy.

I've used it as a "control" eye cream when trying other lotions, and I usually see a negative difference in the guinea pig eye. I'd actually give the eye cream version of this a shot some time.

on 9/30/2007 2:34:00 AM

(Note this review is the cream w/out spf)
Since I have sensitive skin and only ever use an oil free moisturizer, I knew this wasn't the product for my face, and my use confirmed it. It's probably a good product for some people who need a stronger moisturizer or can tolerate oil in their moisturizer.

I bought this because I needed a cheap retinol to use on a spot on my legs, and this was on sale. One day when for whatever reason I couldn't find my normal moisturizer, I thought I would try this on my face too. It was way too much for my skin, while my skin didn't feel overly moisturized, but all of the pores under my nose started to develop whiteheads overnight. I'd never seen a product do anything like that. I do have to say the smell isn't overpowering but nice, and it works/feels great on my hands.