Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

2.9

on 4/22/2014 12:34:00 AM

I have used this product for several weeks to give it a fair chance. It makes me break out, it's way too thick and doesn't allow your skin to breath. It smells as if there is a lot of perfume in the cream. It was a total waste of money for me and the unused portion is going in the garbage where it belongs.

on 11/11/2012 4:02:00 PM

After they reformulated the Purpose facial sunscreen (sigh) Iíve been looking for a new acceptable sunscreen for everyday. I thought Iíd try this one since Iíve had good luck with Garnier hair products. Itís been decent - good enough to use up the jar, but I plan to try other brands before I re-buy. It soaks in nicely, works fine under makeup, but breaks me out just a tad (most sunscreens do, this is better than most). I like the pump form factor, but haven't noticed any anti-aging effects.

on 4/11/2011 8:22:00 AM

not a bad moisturizer, just can't get past the scent. smells like something you'd detail your call with. very unappealing scent to put on your face.

doesn't make my skin feel greasy which is a plus.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was looking for a product with SPF to wear as a daily moisturizer and thank goodness I found this! I was sold with the eye cream, so I figured this would be just as awesome....lo and behold, it IS! I love the ingredients..the retinyl is way less irritating then retinol and offers the same benefits. It's mostly unscented..just has a light sunscreen scent that goes away quickly once it's applied and soaks into the skin. This leaves me non-greasy, supple and protected. Love it! The glow it gives is beyond ethereal...all this from an affordable moisturizer?!! INSANE!! Love love love it!

xoxoxox
- Mad Madam Jess

on 3/28/2010 9:38:00 PM

This is a really great product for me--did not make me break out or clog up my pores and seems to sink in really well, unlike many moisturizers I have used that also feature an SPF. It was not greasy and did not make my face oily, but I can't really tell about the anti-wrinkle aspect. I would give this product 5 stars if it came in a higher SPF.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm not really in the right age bracket to use this apparently, but I bought it anyway to get a head start.

While this is super thick, it didn't seem to moisturise my skin as much as it makes it greasy and sits on top like Bepanthen barrier cream, and the fragrance is sickening- it smells like Dior Addict EDP which is nice but not for my face, and I found it aggravated my nose and eyes.

Garnier products in general always disappoint me and end up in the bottom drawer (my product graveyard!). I need to learn my lesson!

on 1/13/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted to like this product because I always see it on my grocery shelf, and I would love to move away from my spendy ways. Ixnay. First, the pump dispenses so much freaking product, I was anti-wrinkling my decolletage, shoulders, and earlobes. Second and worse, it broke me out terribad. I mean, a rash, not pimples, a rash. I don't know what's in it and I don't care. I just want my face to stop burning and itching.

on 1/7/2009 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this everyday for at least a year and love the ingredients. I have combination skin that can get sensitive or oily at times and don't find this product to be greasy at all...in fact it feels very light. It's gentle enough for me to even use around the eye area, (while wearing contact lenses), without any stinging or puffiness. Makes my face feel smoother and healthier. I would recommend this, especially for it's reasonable "drug store" price.

Edited to add: Last night I opened a new container of this and put a little on my face and neck....immediately felt burning and stinging.....couldn't wipe the stuff off fast enough! So, I then had a look at the label and it appears to me that the the list of ingredients has been changed. If this is the case, they just lost a repeat customer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Had a severe allergic reaction to this. My entire face swelled up and was beet red. Had to take Benedryl and rub cortisone on my face for 2 days.
they really should put some sort of warning on this crap they're selling as I also had an allergic reaction to their haircolor (100% color) and I've never had an allergic reaction to any other products in my life.

on 1/11/2008 6:14:00 PM

I really like this, contrary to what some of the other reviewers have stated. This product has a heavy consistency but is not at all greasy, esp. since my skin is normal/oily. I don't know how good the spf is, but this really seems to smooth my skin and keep it glowing and healthy looking. No complaints so far.