Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

2.0

on 3/23/2010 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product on sale at ulta thinking I was getting a good deal. I don't normally have sensitive skin, but I broke out in skin redness, irritation and burning after using this product all over my face! I use Retin-A about 2-3 times a week and I never get any reaction so I have no idea what's in this horrible product to make me break out so badly. I emailed Garnier complaining and asked them for a refund. I still have not heard back. I will never buy another Garnier product again!

on 11/1/2007 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's claim about lifting is bogus. About the only thing that gets lifted here is the cap off the bottle so you can apply the product to your face! It does feel temporarily firming when first applied. It does not go on greasy or just sit on your skin, either which is a big big plus. It has a fragrance that lingers a bit longer than I would like. I wish it was more hydrating, though and that is why I bought it originally since it had some bells and whistle in the ingredient list, and the price was reasonable. The container is great - I wish more moisturizers would use this style of bottle. Personally, I would not repurchase this again since I like other moisturizers better. For the price point it is not bad, and it is better to cave into $14.99 than to something $65.00 + (they don't lift a thing, either)

on 9/30/2007 2:34:00 AM

(Note this review is the cream w/out spf)
Since I have sensitive skin and only ever use an oil free moisturizer, I knew this wasn't the product for my face, and my use confirmed it. It's probably a good product for some people who need a stronger moisturizer or can tolerate oil in their moisturizer.

I bought this because I needed a cheap retinol to use on a spot on my legs, and this was on sale. One day when for whatever reason I couldn't find my normal moisturizer, I thought I would try this on my face too. It was way too much for my skin, while my skin didn't feel overly moisturized, but all of the pores under my nose started to develop whiteheads overnight. I'd never seen a product do anything like that. I do have to say the smell isn't overpowering but nice, and it works/feels great on my hands.