Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

1.6

on 2/2/2013 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this product for a few days, i didn't see any improvement in my wrinkles under my eyes and this morning i woke up and my left eyelid was and still is so swollen. My friend got this for me and i tried it, but my skin hated it.

Also the sunscreen burns my face.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not a bad moisturizer with SPF 15 for the price. This is prob one of the cheaper anti-winkle creams I've seen for the under $20.00 price range.It retails between $11-$15 in price range and you can almost always find a $1-$2 coupon in the sunday paper for one of Garnier's products. I have combination skin and this left my skin kinda greasy this past summer so I think this would do better for someone who has dry skin. If you have oily/combination skin this works better in the cooler winter months.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm not really in the right age bracket to use this apparently, but I bought it anyway to get a head start.

While this is super thick, it didn't seem to moisturise my skin as much as it makes it greasy and sits on top like Bepanthen barrier cream, and the fragrance is sickening- it smells like Dior Addict EDP which is nice but not for my face, and I found it aggravated my nose and eyes.

Garnier products in general always disappoint me and end up in the bottom drawer (my product graveyard!). I need to learn my lesson!

on 1/13/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted to like this product because I always see it on my grocery shelf, and I would love to move away from my spendy ways. Ixnay. First, the pump dispenses so much freaking product, I was anti-wrinkling my decolletage, shoulders, and earlobes. Second and worse, it broke me out terribad. I mean, a rash, not pimples, a rash. I don't know what's in it and I don't care. I just want my face to stop burning and itching.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Had a severe allergic reaction to this. My entire face swelled up and was beet red. Had to take Benedryl and rub cortisone on my face for 2 days.
they really should put some sort of warning on this crap they're selling as I also had an allergic reaction to their haircolor (100% color) and I've never had an allergic reaction to any other products in my life.