Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

3.4

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like the way my skin feels with this on. It is probably best for skin that tends to dry out. Mine is that way at the moment.

As far as lifting/firming is concerned - I can't tell but then again, I am 31. I like the fact that there is an SPF 20 also. All in all, a good inexpensive alternative if you need sunscreen and moisture.

on 2/16/2009 2:14:00 PM

I somehow ended up with a free sample of this product, but unfortunately I will not be purchasing the full-size product. My dry winter-time skin appreciated the moisture, but this moisturizer got really sticky when I put foundation on over it. I waited a good half-hour before applying makeup, so it had ample time to absorb. It took a lot of blending to get my foundation presentable. Since I only used this product once, I can't speak to its firming properties.

on 10/28/2008 10:04:00 PM

I tend to have pretty clear skin, however, since using this product I have had more "spots" and redmarks than every before. (I also changed a couple other facial products at the same time, so I can't really pin-point the cause). But, even when I don't use the other new products and use this moisturizer alone at night, I find it to be extremely greasy and oily, a problem I have never had before. I plan on using it until I find something better with firming and SPF qualities, but I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I give this stuff a thumbs up. It's a very nice light moisturizer that provides a little spf. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin, though. My forehead tends to be pretty oily, and I avoid putting this product there. Also, be careful about using this around the eyes. I've tried using it as an eye cream, accidentally rubbed a bit into my eyes, and it burned a bit. I'm not sure how this does for firming or wrinkles, because i'm only 18.

on 1/11/2008 6:14:00 PM

I really like this, contrary to what some of the other reviewers have stated. This product has a heavy consistency but is not at all greasy, esp. since my skin is normal/oily. I don't know how good the spf is, but this really seems to smooth my skin and keep it glowing and healthy looking. No complaints so far.