Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

2.6

I wish I could give this a 3.5, because that's a bit more accurate. I'd say if we're talking drugstore products only, this is a 4.5.

I've used this on and off for years - it's my go-to for the times when I don't want to purchase an expensive cream/want to give my wallet a break.

I'm honestly surprised to see all of the negative reviews. This cream gives me results!

The pump is nice and when you get the hang of it, you can control how far down you press and dispense just the right amount. One full pump is good for my face and neck. This is kind of indulgent, but I also use some on my hands at night. The consistency is thick and emollient - it will NOT leave you with a matte finish, so if you hate looking "glowy", forget about this one. Personally, I love it. It's very moisturizing so I use it during the day only in winter (you will look super greasy if you wear this under makeup in the hot months!) and use it as a night cream when it's warmer.

I have sensitive dry/combo skin and a tendency to break out - this cream does not break me out or cause redness/other negative reactions (which is nice, as many other products with SPF tend to break me out). It actually leaves my face feeling smooth, soft, plumped, and moisturized (which so many moisturizers fail to do). I have very few fine lines on my forehead only and this seems to fill them out nicely. I've been using this on and off since my early 20's (just turned 30) and I do believe it's had a hand in keeping me relatively wrinkle free. Right now I am using this at night and the Garnier Ultra Lift serum/moisturizer 2-in-1 in the morning and I can't complain about the results. You'll find better high end products but this outshines the (many, many lol) other drugstore moisturizers I've tried.

on 2/2/2013 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this product for a few days, i didn't see any improvement in my wrinkles under my eyes and this morning i woke up and my left eyelid was and still is so swollen. My friend got this for me and i tried it, but my skin hated it.

Also the sunscreen burns my face.

on 11/11/2012 4:02:00 PM

After they reformulated the Purpose facial sunscreen (sigh) Iíve been looking for a new acceptable sunscreen for everyday. I thought Iíd try this one since Iíve had good luck with Garnier hair products. Itís been decent - good enough to use up the jar, but I plan to try other brands before I re-buy. It soaks in nicely, works fine under makeup, but breaks me out just a tad (most sunscreens do, this is better than most). I like the pump form factor, but haven't noticed any anti-aging effects.

I bought this for about 8$ on Ebay so i didnt expect much, it does a good job as a moisturizer, but it doesnt get rid of any lines at all. I have been using it for over a month so i can tell it's not really going anywhere lol It is nice to use under a foundation though.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was looking for a product with SPF to wear as a daily moisturizer and thank goodness I found this! I was sold with the eye cream, so I figured this would be just as awesome....lo and behold, it IS! I love the ingredients..the retinyl is way less irritating then retinol and offers the same benefits. It's mostly unscented..just has a light sunscreen scent that goes away quickly once it's applied and soaks into the skin. This leaves me non-greasy, supple and protected. Love it! The glow it gives is beyond ethereal...all this from an affordable moisturizer?!! INSANE!! Love love love it!

xoxoxox
- Mad Madam Jess

on 3/28/2010 9:38:00 PM

This is a really great product for me--did not make me break out or clog up my pores and seems to sink in really well, unlike many moisturizers I have used that also feature an SPF. It was not greasy and did not make my face oily, but I can't really tell about the anti-wrinkle aspect. I would give this product 5 stars if it came in a higher SPF.

on 3/23/2010 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product on sale at ulta thinking I was getting a good deal. I don't normally have sensitive skin, but I broke out in skin redness, irritation and burning after using this product all over my face! I use Retin-A about 2-3 times a week and I never get any reaction so I have no idea what's in this horrible product to make me break out so badly. I emailed Garnier complaining and asked them for a refund. I still have not heard back. I will never buy another Garnier product again!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like the way my skin feels with this on. It is probably best for skin that tends to dry out. Mine is that way at the moment.

As far as lifting/firming is concerned - I can't tell but then again, I am 31. I like the fact that there is an SPF 20 also. All in all, a good inexpensive alternative if you need sunscreen and moisture.

I should have checked up the reviews for this before I bought it, but the buy 1 get 1 free deal blinded me. I wanted something cheap I can slather to help out with my wallet. I got the firming eye cream as well. The eye cream is pretty good but THIS is a product from hell for me. Only pros are the pump bottle and creamy consistancy. I broke out in rashes ALL over my face and up to the point where applied on my neck. My skin was swollen and red with tiny tiny bumps EVERYWHERE. It itched and burned at the same time. My skin was peeling and was sore. I had 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cystic pimples on my chin that came up 2-3 at time. NINE!!!! I get one or two at most before my period but this is out of this world terrible. This went on for 3 weeks with not even my trusty Decleor balms and oils to make it go away. My friend who got it with me went through this too but not to my degree. From reading the reviews, it seems this did not happen only to me. BE CAREFUL and try it in a small area before.

My review is for the eye cream. My undereyes tend to be puffy with bags, but this cream firms and lifts beautifully. I'm over 30 but don't have wrinkles so I can't evaluate the "anti-wrinkle" claim; however, this product moisturizes and absorbs well. I would rate this product over Oil of Olay, Neutrogena, and L'Oreal as well as Clinique for its firming results. Next I will try the Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG eye cream since it's gotten good reviews here, but I'm positive I'll return to this cream in the future if only to rotate with a more expensive cream that also works well for firming under my eyes (Boscia's is $38; Garnier's is $15).