Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

2.8

on 11/1/2007 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's claim about lifting is bogus. About the only thing that gets lifted here is the cap off the bottle so you can apply the product to your face! It does feel temporarily firming when first applied. It does not go on greasy or just sit on your skin, either which is a big big plus. It has a fragrance that lingers a bit longer than I would like. I wish it was more hydrating, though and that is why I bought it originally since it had some bells and whistle in the ingredient list, and the price was reasonable. The container is great - I wish more moisturizers would use this style of bottle. Personally, I would not repurchase this again since I like other moisturizers better. For the price point it is not bad, and it is better to cave into $14.99 than to something $65.00 + (they don't lift a thing, either)

I read the reviews of the this cream and am somewhat shocked. I noticed firmer skin, a luminous glow and refined texture all with an SPF 15 for daily wear. The texture of the cream is non-oily, crème like consistency and settles in well for under makeup. Price is mid-range pharmacy grade but I buy when it's on sale at SDM or WM. I am on my third container of this stuff - love, love, love. (just a thought - maybe not for younger skins - more like "over-35" wonder crème). :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm not really in the right age bracket to use this apparently, but I bought it anyway to get a head start.

While this is super thick, it didn't seem to moisturise my skin as much as it makes it greasy and sits on top like Bepanthen barrier cream, and the fragrance is sickening- it smells like Dior Addict EDP which is nice but not for my face, and I found it aggravated my nose and eyes.

Garnier products in general always disappoint me and end up in the bottom drawer (my product graveyard!). I need to learn my lesson!

This stuff is amazing! Its an amazing moisturizer, kind of greasy but who cares? LOOVE THIS STUFF! This is like a night cream, kind of heavy, so make sure you alternate this with something else, but this leaves my skin so soooofftt! My mom has used this for like years [Im talking 10tubs] and I have been using it since a while back and love it! Definitely one of my fav moisturizers to put on before foundation as my makeup slides smoothly! :) Buy this guyss you wont regret! :) Would repurchase!
Check out my reviews on other products and let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

on 3/29/2011 9:00:00 PM

I don't have a lot of faith in any lifting or firming boasts of any moisturiser. I used a jar of this and not surprisingly didnt see any lifting or firming. It does a decent job of moisturising and its very reasonably priced. However, it seems to have a slight gritty feeling on the skin which I didn't like. There are other moisturisers with SPF in them at the same price point which are better.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was looking for a product with SPF to wear as a daily moisturizer and thank goodness I found this! I was sold with the eye cream, so I figured this would be just as awesome....lo and behold, it IS! I love the ingredients..the retinyl is way less irritating then retinol and offers the same benefits. It's mostly unscented..just has a light sunscreen scent that goes away quickly once it's applied and soaks into the skin. This leaves me non-greasy, supple and protected. Love it! The glow it gives is beyond ethereal...all this from an affordable moisturizer?!! INSANE!! Love love love it!

xoxoxox
- Mad Madam Jess

I think this is a good product. I have been wearing it for about 3 weeks now. No breakouts or irritation. Does not feel greasy or weird. Has SPF 15. Pump dispenser is good. Price....meh...I think they charge a bit too much for the amount. Wrinkle wise, I actually do see a difference! I didn't really expect to. I'm very skeptical about these things. But, indeed, the lines are not as deep and no longer is my makeup settling into them. Skin is smoother all over my face. I'm 40 years old so as you can imagine this is an important issue for me right now.

The only thing not totally positive about this is that foundation is a little harder to apply with it on. The sponge "drags" a bit. However, I can overcome this by using a lighter touch.

I wish I could give this a 3.5, because that's a bit more accurate. I'd say if we're talking drugstore products only, this is a 4.5.

I've used this on and off for years - it's my go-to for the times when I don't want to purchase an expensive cream/want to give my wallet a break.

I'm honestly surprised to see all of the negative reviews. This cream gives me results!

The pump is nice and when you get the hang of it, you can control how far down you press and dispense just the right amount. One full pump is good for my face and neck. This is kind of indulgent, but I also use some on my hands at night. The consistency is thick and emollient - it will NOT leave you with a matte finish, so if you hate looking "glowy", forget about this one. Personally, I love it. It's very moisturizing so I use it during the day only in winter (you will look super greasy if you wear this under makeup in the hot months!) and use it as a night cream when it's warmer.

I have sensitive dry/combo skin and a tendency to break out - this cream does not break me out or cause redness/other negative reactions (which is nice, as many other products with SPF tend to break me out). It actually leaves my face feeling smooth, soft, plumped, and moisturized (which so many moisturizers fail to do). I have very few fine lines on my forehead only and this seems to fill them out nicely. I've been using this on and off since my early 20's (just turned 30) and I do believe it's had a hand in keeping me relatively wrinkle free. Right now I am using this at night and the Garnier Ultra Lift serum/moisturizer 2-in-1 in the morning and I can't complain about the results. You'll find better high end products but this outshines the (many, many lol) other drugstore moisturizers I've tried.

on 4/22/2014 12:34:00 AM

I have used this product for several weeks to give it a fair chance. It makes me break out, it's way too thick and doesn't allow your skin to breath. It smells as if there is a lot of perfume in the cream. It was a total waste of money for me and the unused portion is going in the garbage where it belongs.

on 10/5/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Thank goodness I bought this at a very low price at Big Lots. I don't like it at all. First of all the smell is obnoxious....actually can be headache causing with me. Second, the feel of the cream is gritty. I can't really explain it...feels like it has dirt in it. Third, the cream is very thick which makes it a little difficult to apply. Fourth, it doesn't work!! No firming and very little moisturizing.