Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Filtered by age: 44-55
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

3.1

I read the reviews of the this cream and am somewhat shocked. I noticed firmer skin, a luminous glow and refined texture all with an SPF 15 for daily wear. The texture of the cream is non-oily, crème like consistency and settles in well for under makeup. Price is mid-range pharmacy grade but I buy when it's on sale at SDM or WM. I am on my third container of this stuff - love, love, love. (just a thought - maybe not for younger skins - more like "over-35" wonder crème). :)

on 4/22/2014 12:34:00 AM

I have used this product for several weeks to give it a fair chance. It makes me break out, it's way too thick and doesn't allow your skin to breath. It smells as if there is a lot of perfume in the cream. It was a total waste of money for me and the unused portion is going in the garbage where it belongs.

on 3/29/2011 9:00:00 PM

I don't have a lot of faith in any lifting or firming boasts of any moisturiser. I used a jar of this and not surprisingly didnt see any lifting or firming. It does a decent job of moisturising and its very reasonably priced. However, it seems to have a slight gritty feeling on the skin which I didn't like. There are other moisturisers with SPF in them at the same price point which are better.

on 3/21/2009 2:35:00 PM

This product did absolutely nothing for my skin. Very bad product considering the promises made by the commercials. But hey, those commercials really should have made me suspicious. If a product is very good and works, it sell itself and doesnt need a huge amount of advertising on national broadcast. I have now learned my lesson.

on 1/7/2009 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this everyday for at least a year and love the ingredients. I have combination skin that can get sensitive or oily at times and don't find this product to be greasy at all...in fact it feels very light. It's gentle enough for me to even use around the eye area, (while wearing contact lenses), without any stinging or puffiness. Makes my face feel smoother and healthier. I would recommend this, especially for it's reasonable "drug store" price.

Edited to add: Last night I opened a new container of this and put a little on my face and neck....immediately felt burning and stinging.....couldn't wipe the stuff off fast enough! So, I then had a look at the label and it appears to me that the the list of ingredients has been changed. If this is the case, they just lost a repeat customer.

on 11/1/2007 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's claim about lifting is bogus. About the only thing that gets lifted here is the cap off the bottle so you can apply the product to your face! It does feel temporarily firming when first applied. It does not go on greasy or just sit on your skin, either which is a big big plus. It has a fragrance that lingers a bit longer than I would like. I wish it was more hydrating, though and that is why I bought it originally since it had some bells and whistle in the ingredient list, and the price was reasonable. The container is great - I wish more moisturizers would use this style of bottle. Personally, I would not repurchase this again since I like other moisturizers better. For the price point it is not bad, and it is better to cave into $14.99 than to something $65.00 + (they don't lift a thing, either)

on 7/6/2007 11:31:00 AM

Tried a sample of this and it is a very nice moisturizer. I haven't used it long enough to tell if it firms or lifts the skin. It is a nice moisturizer though, not greasy and doesn't seem to cause any breakouts for me. Will probably buy full size product.