Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Filtered by age: 19-24
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

1.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/2/2013 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this product for a few days, i didn't see any improvement in my wrinkles under my eyes and this morning i woke up and my left eyelid was and still is so swollen. My friend got this for me and i tried it, but my skin hated it.

Also the sunscreen burns my face.

I should have checked up the reviews for this before I bought it, but the buy 1 get 1 free deal blinded me. I wanted something cheap I can slather to help out with my wallet. I got the firming eye cream as well. The eye cream is pretty good but THIS is a product from hell for me. Only pros are the pump bottle and creamy consistancy. I broke out in rashes ALL over my face and up to the point where applied on my neck. My skin was swollen and red with tiny tiny bumps EVERYWHERE. It itched and burned at the same time. My skin was peeling and was sore. I had 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cystic pimples on my chin that came up 2-3 at time. NINE!!!! I get one or two at most before my period but this is out of this world terrible. This went on for 3 weeks with not even my trusty Decleor balms and oils to make it go away. My friend who got it with me went through this too but not to my degree. From reading the reviews, it seems this did not happen only to me. BE CAREFUL and try it in a small area before.

on 10/28/2008 10:04:00 PM

I tend to have pretty clear skin, however, since using this product I have had more "spots" and redmarks than every before. (I also changed a couple other facial products at the same time, so I can't really pin-point the cause). But, even when I don't use the other new products and use this moisturizer alone at night, I find it to be extremely greasy and oily, a problem I have never had before. I plan on using it until I find something better with firming and SPF qualities, but I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

No. Thatís all I can say about this product. I bought it (and some others) because it had a third taken of the already reasonable price. But it seems that sometimes you do have to spend a bit more money for better results.

For the first week it did seem to firm up my face so I continued to use it, despite it not being very moisturizing. But then, my skin suddenly broke out with spots, my face was lumpy, had a rash & was very itchy.

Needless to say, everything went straight in the bin & Iím back on Olay.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Needless to say, everything went straight in the bin & Iím back on Olay.