Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

4.5

This stuff is amazing! Its an amazing moisturizer, kind of greasy but who cares? LOOVE THIS STUFF! This is like a night cream, kind of heavy, so make sure you alternate this with something else, but this leaves my skin so soooofftt! My mom has used this for like years [Im talking 10tubs] and I have been using it since a while back and love it! Definitely one of my fav moisturizers to put on before foundation as my makeup slides smoothly! :) Buy this guyss you wont regret! :) Would repurchase!
Check out my reviews on other products and let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I give this stuff a thumbs up. It's a very nice light moisturizer that provides a little spf. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin, though. My forehead tends to be pretty oily, and I avoid putting this product there. Also, be careful about using this around the eyes. I've tried using it as an eye cream, accidentally rubbed a bit into my eyes, and it burned a bit. I'm not sure how this does for firming or wrinkles, because i'm only 18.