MyChelle The Perfect C Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Black

2.0

1 review

Ingredients Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, 17% Ascorbic Acid (L), Alcohol Denatured (Grain)*, Glycerin (Vegetable)*, Aqua (Water), Ergothioneine (L) (Amino Acid), Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate (Coconut)**, Xanthan Gum (Fermented Sugar), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil (TocominŽ), Tocotrienols, Tocopherol (D-Alpha), 2% Retinol, Fructooligosaccharides (D-Beta) (NutraFloraŽ), Aminoguanidine HCL, Astaxanthin (BioAstinŽ), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut)**, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), 5% Glycolic Acid (Sugar Cane), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Lipids, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Beta-Carotene (D) (Plant), Red Wine Extract, Glucosamine HCI (D) (Rose), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Polysorbate 20 (Plant), Sodium Hydroxide (Salt), Benzyl Alcohol (Plant) (*Certified Organic, **ECOCERT Approved/Accepted) 5/7/11

The perfect C serum is my HG. Within just a few days of use, I noticed visible decrease in my acne and my scars and hyperpigmentation. I use this serum in the am after cleansing with the fruit enzyme cleanser and follow it up with the fruit enzyme mist and the pumpkin renew cream...My skin has never looked so good...
LOVE LOVE mychelle

edit-They have reformulated the c serum and the pumkin renew cream gave me cystic acne :(

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image