MyChelle The Perfect C Serum

Filtered by skin type : Oily

Ingredients Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, 17% Ascorbic Acid (L), Alcohol Denatured (Grain)*, Glycerin (Vegetable)*, Aqua (Water), Ergothioneine (L) (Amino Acid), Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate (Coconut)**, Xanthan Gum (Fermented Sugar), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil (TocominŽ), Tocotrienols, Tocopherol (D-Alpha), 2% Retinol, Fructooligosaccharides (D-Beta) (NutraFloraŽ), Aminoguanidine HCL, Astaxanthin (BioAstinŽ), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut)**, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), 5% Glycolic Acid (Sugar Cane), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Lipids, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Beta-Carotene (D) (Plant), Red Wine Extract, Glucosamine HCI (D) (Rose), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Polysorbate 20 (Plant), Sodium Hydroxide (Salt), Benzyl Alcohol (Plant) (*Certified Organic, **ECOCERT Approved/Accepted) 5/7/11

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This came in a small sampler I got for Christmas.
My primary paranoia is large pores. Although C is primarily used during the day, the manual said for an intense night treatment, put the Revitalizing night cream on after. So I did. I put a lot of the Serum on. I waited for it to dry, then I put the moisturizer on.
In the morning, my pores were non-existent. Even the craters of the right side of my nose were shrunk down to nothing, and they were unclogged. My face looked plumper, and so my wrinkles faded out. I was glad as I got to go to a dance Show that was full of beautiful people.

I was told on the boards that effect could last for 48 hours. So I did not apply retinol to my face the next night, I just let it be. This is 17% C. Using it during the day, I put sunscreen on last.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Let me start by saying that this product is pricey and doesn't last long. However, despite the price, I love this product! I have oily acne prone skin, and whenever I feel like I am getting a pimple, I put this stuff over the spot at night and by daytime it is gone! It doesn't seem to have much effect on my brown post-acne spots, nor does it control oil or anything. However, it seems to be improving the condition of my skin and that is amazing for me. I will definitely repurchase.