MyChelle The Perfect C Serum

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.7

Ingredients Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, 17% Ascorbic Acid (L), Alcohol Denatured (Grain)*, Glycerin (Vegetable)*, Aqua (Water), Ergothioneine (L) (Amino Acid), Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate (Coconut)**, Xanthan Gum (Fermented Sugar), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil (TocominŽ), Tocotrienols, Tocopherol (D-Alpha), 2% Retinol, Fructooligosaccharides (D-Beta) (NutraFloraŽ), Aminoguanidine HCL, Astaxanthin (BioAstinŽ), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut)**, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), 5% Glycolic Acid (Sugar Cane), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Lipids, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Beta-Carotene (D) (Plant), Red Wine Extract, Glucosamine HCI (D) (Rose), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Polysorbate 20 (Plant), Sodium Hydroxide (Salt), Benzyl Alcohol (Plant) (*Certified Organic, **ECOCERT Approved/Accepted) 5/7/11

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I use this serum very, very carefully. First time I used it was after I exfoliated and used a mask. It burned and left my skin sore. Also left patches.
I decided to try it again, only on a day I didn't exfoliate and under my Keihls overnight mask. I've had pretty decent results now. I'll most likely buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

One of the few Mychelle products I don't love. I think rather a complaint for this particular product, it's my skin that doesn't like Vit. C serums in general. This clogged my pores and irritated my skin-albeit a mild itchiness, but still enough to bother me. Was lovely to apply though as it sinks in quickly to a satin, non-sticky finish. No offensive smell that lingers past initial application either. To fellow sensitive skin gals, try this with caution!

Wow - my new hg vit C serum !!!! I just love this stuff! It's just the right consistency, not oily, greasy, sticky; doesn't smell bad, and it works ! I'm a Vit C veteran so I would have been perfectly happy to just maintain, but after a few weeks use, my skin is definitely brighter. I also think putting it in an opaque bottle (as opposed to the usual amber one) is just brilliant. I wonder why this isn't de riguer packaging for all C serums.