Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate & Soy Shampoo

Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate & Soy Shampoo

3.0

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

water, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, coco-betaine, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, honey, glycine soja (soybean) protein, glycerin, sucrose laurate, betaine, glucose, fragrance, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, moringa pterygosperma seed extract soy amino acids, xanthan gum, citric acid, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase

on 10/11/2017 12:45:00 AM

I bought this because I was trying to go “Cruelty Free”. About the only good thing about this product is the scent. The rest is beyond disbelief. Absolutely HORRIBLE. I am still trying to recover from the horror it has done to my hair. I woke up in the morning as if I had stuck my finger in a light socket. Frizz beyond my realm of reality. It took so much product for me to tame it enough to go to work. I had to go on my lunch hour and repurchase my usual shampoo and conditioner and bide my time until I could get home and wash my hair. I bought this to share with my daughter and she said the same thing as soon as I got home. She exhausted her leave in conditioner just to get through the day. She said she had to shampoo with Head and Shoulders to stop the itching. Straight into the garbage this goes. Never again......

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is HORRIBLE.
I used it once and it did not clean the dirt and grime out of my hair.
The smell was awful.
I tried it again a second time and I got the same results.
I hate Burt's bees and I will never buy from them again just because of this.
I can't believe I wasted $16.
DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited to find this truly sulfate-free shampoo, since I have terrible sulfate allergies. Unfortunately, it is a terrible product. The scent smells like stale dollar store candy. Also, it didn't cut any oil or clean my hair. I would dry my hair post shower and it would be just as oily as when I stepped in the shower. I really hope they refine this product because I need all the sulfate-free options I can get.

on 5/12/2014 9:46:00 AM

Only reason I'm giving this shampoo such a low rating is because of its smell. It's a really strong plastic-y scent that stays in my hair all day. Otherwise works well, doesn't really give me volume but then again I have never tried a shampoo that would have.

This shampoo saved my face. Yes, face :) I used to have bumps and whiteheads on my hairline and it would not budge. Every time a pimple dries, another one would pop up after I took a shower. I was kinda desperate. I researched and found that it maybe my shampoo is the culprit, because of the sulphates or something, and this is the only free-SLS shampoo I could find (bought it at sephora in singapore, I live in indonesia btw) and right after one use, there is no new pimple in sight :) I havent found any other SLS-free shampoo yet so I would keep buying this

on 10/14/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is just an OK shampoo. It is sulfate free, which I tend to gravitate towards, and it is as gentle as sulfate free shampoos often suggest they are; however, it made me greasy, unfortunately, and I didn't get any more volume with it. It weighed down my hair at the roots but did moisturize and define my ends. It doesn't lather much but enough to do the job. Many other reviewers have complained, but I actually like the scent. It's sweet and fruity. Still, I won't be repurchasing. My hair is too oily and I need something stronger

on 12/23/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like burts bees stuff and this was a gift. it smells pretty like a semi fruity scent that isnt strong. My gripes with this stuff is that its semi watery, doesnt lather very well, and really doesnt boost volume that well. However it smells nice and cleans,my hair.

this stuff is great! it smells good, it lathers well, leaves my hair clean, flake free, and is natural! i don't use conditioner though (of any sort), cause it tends to leave my hair greasy. this shampoo leaves my hair shiny (friz-free), and de-tangled - no need to blow dry!

I normally love everything Burt's Bees. Which is why I bought this product in the first place. Also because it said volumizing, and I have very flat hair.
The smell was so good when I was washing my hair last night, but today at work I started to notice a smell of rotten fruit. I looked in my desk drawers for some, and found none. Eventually I discovered it was my hair. I don't know if I didn't rinse well enough or what, but gross.
Also it didn't volumize my hair at all. I used Arbonne conditioner and put Got 2b oil in my hair after my shower, and the ends are still pretty dry.
I probably won't be using this product again, the rotten fruit smell is enough to scare me away.

I have the oily roots Dry frizzy ends hair. Its kinda fine with some wave to it. If your looking for something to smooth and soften the hair I wouldn't use this cuz it doesn't really do that! But the smell is AMAZINGGG and it left my hair so shiny and fluffy and it felt great! I don't know why so many people didn't get no volume, because i got lots of it with this shampoo! I will buy this again, its alot better than yes to carrots which i have bought and gave away!