Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.7

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

on 10/20/2015 9:25:00 AM

I've been using this powder for a long time now and I love it. I own Voile Rose #7 and it makes my skin look so even toned and luminous. It also helps minimize small imperfections and it gives my skin a matte finish without being overly matte. I apply over my foundation to even out my skin. The packaging can make it hard to use. So I use the puff to keep the product from going everywhere. When I use it I remove the puff and tip it over into the cap. A mix of all 4 shades falls into the cap. I then use a stipple brush or a powder brush to buff this in. It makes my skin look so even and it's like my skin but better.

I've had this product at least 2 years now and it barely looks like I made a dent in it. It doesn't look sparkly on my skin either. More like a glow or halo effect I get from this product. I like to apply my blush over this and it goes on so smooth. I really like this product because it makes my skin look even. I like this powder for no makeup makeup as well. When I put it on it blends so well you almost can't see it. It makes my skin look so fresh and glowey. I also have to say this product lasts forever! You only need the smallest amount and it smells divine. It just makes my skin look so good and fresh. I wouldn't be without this powder. Recommended!

Update: 8-18-16

I also purchased the Mousseline Pastel and love that as well! It doesn't have shimmer and yet it balances my skin and gives it a luminous glow. I love applying it alone or to set my foundation my blush goes on so much smoother. My skin looks clear and it does subtly colour correct. It definitely gets rid of shine but it doesn't over dry my combo skin. How I use these are I take out the puff hold the lid and tap once. This gives me a small amount of all 4 colours I then use a stipple brush to buff it in. I also still have plenty of the Rose Voille left so for the price these products do last ages. It has a lovely scent and I want to purchase the one with the beige tones next. Still recommended in my book because a little goes a long way and it does make the skin look beautiful. :)

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I always buy these powders - they are brilliant for finishing make up off or touch ups throughout the day... the powder is so finely milled they never look cakey... they just give a lovely fresh glow... especially the Pastel one... I think it's Pastel mousseline... also great for setting concealor as it doesn't sit into the fine lines round your eyes, it looks light and matt. however, awful packaging... unscrewing the lid is a job in itself... they're so tricky you have to be careful you don't drop it and end up loosing all your powder!!! ... however I still buy as I love the powder, its unbeatable.

I am returning this today along with the foundation. This is not for people with dry skin. It made me look cakey. But the reason I gave it only 3 stars is for the packaging. If you do not plan to use a powder brush then it is hard to mix the powders together to apply to your face. And the smell is very strong.

on 4/12/2014 7:34:00 AM

The best thing about this powder is you don't even look like you are wearing powder. Very finely milled and silky smooth, good lasting power and smells yummy too. Very original packaging, I really like the concept of having four coloured powders to blend and use together and if you apply with a small enough brush it is possible to hone in on the one/one's you are after. I prefer to apply this with a small brush in small amounts and areas at a time for a flawless finish.

In summer with my slightly tanned NC15 skin this is a perfect match in No: 2 Delicate Beige. I have not worn this in winter yet but suspect that the mix of the more bronze colour may be a little too dark - will have to experiment and go with less of that.

Fun product to use and I can see it lasting a very long time, you do get a lot of product though I would be unsure of re-purchasing as it is hidi expensive!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in shade 4 tender sun. First off, the packaging is lovely. It has the Givenchy symbol in a pretty pink on the top. I know it shouldnt matter, but I am a stickler for nice and pretty packaging, it makes the product more appealing to use.
It has 4 different chambers with different colors. With this shade I have, there are 3 variations of bronze ranging from light to darker and one pink. When mixed together on the face they produce a very pretty fresh sun color. Its totally true to the name of this shade " tender sun" , as it looks like you have been in the sun just that day and have that bronzey just ever so slightly pink tanned face.
I am queen of the bronzers. Having a medium complexion, using sunless tanners and tanning beds, I love to accentuate my tan with bronzers and I have tried almost every one on the market, seriously. My fave bronzers are still too faced, their bronzers work the best with my skintone and their aqua bunny waterproof bronzer is awesome! This runs a close second for me.
Now for my 2 oldest daughters who are in pageants and competitive dance, this is the best!!
The color is great for them. They have a lighter coloring then I do from my hubby, we do apply sunless tanner for pageants and dance, but they still arent as dark as I am. This bronzer accenuates and deepens their tans without being fake or unbelievable. The touch of pink actually makes their tans look more natural like they have been in the sun. I use this on their faces and shoulders, chest neck etc. They are children so naturally their skin is much more delicate than an adult would be, so that is always a concern with any product I apply to them. We have been using this consistantly for a good while now with no breakouts or rashes. Its also perfect for any type of performimg because it gives a slight mattifying effect that helps the longevity of makeup application and keep down " shiny face". That said, it does not in any way leave the face dull. It is very glowy, just not dewey. We will definately continue to purchase this product!

on 8/5/2010 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this powder in "Delicate Beige" (2)
Would I buy this product again? YES YES YES
This super fine milled powder is invisible on skin, since you see no powder particles, yet- you got a great color, silky skin and a glow, so subtle, that it seems to come from the skin itself, not the powder.
It is NOT a powder to mattify very oily skin!! I do have dry skin and use a very dewy foundation and the Acti Mine base by Givenchy that also adds glow and the powder simply sets the foundation, makes the skin dry and look picture perfect, but not extra matt.
So i would recommend this powder only to people that want a rather dewy finish. The packaging is georgous.

I think you only need a little bit of product for each application so it will last you a long time.
Also: A normal high end powder includes 10g and costs the same as this 20g Givenchy powder. So in the end you make a better deal.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The best loose powder I have had so far.It is very light and almost invisible but evens out my skin tone and covers the enlarged pores nicely while adding a subtle glow. I use it on top of clinique pore minimiser, as when I use it over foundation my face gets shiny very soon. I just wish it worked for my oily t-zone a bit better, and an spf would have been nice.

I have it in delicate beige. and I just enjoy the whole experience: the smell, the puff, the results. especially if u use some water spray afterwards to get rid of any powdery effect. it makes ur skin so touchable
Tip: if you take a little bit on your finger and apply it to your lids as an eyeshadow base, your eyeshadows will never crease

on 12/3/2009 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Reviewing: Soft White (No. 5) and Light Pastel (No. 1).

HG! This is one of those beauty products that you will never ever replace, has been a wonder with every application.

The product: very thin loose powder, the powder particles are smaller than in any other loose powder Ive tried. The product almost vanishes after application because it looks so natural on the skin- like they say on the Givenchy website Transparency. Yet, the skin looks radiant and even- like your own skin, only so much better. I apply it alone (over moisturizer) or over foundation (which makes the coverage look much more natural) and it lasts all day. The coverage is very sheer, but somehow manages to cover everything I need it to cover. My pores look especially good.

The packaging: Best ever, I hated loose powders because of the mess- which doesnt exist with this product. You get a beautiful Givenchy square case, which looks so good that I want to carry it around and look at it all the time. The inside is where the trick is: the powder is made of four different shades which are combined into the perfect single shade. Each shade is packed separately into its own little square. The squares are fused together and each one has a G shape on top (made of tiny holes). This makes the powder come out of the box with no mess at all- and the puff is very good, no brush needed.

CONS: expensive, but worth it since it will last you for at LEAST a year (I used mine everyday for the past 6 months and its not even half waymagic). Also, it has very tiny shimmer particles in it. I didnt notice them at first because they arent too vivid when applied over foundation. However, they are visible on simply moisturized skin. The shimmer if subtle and like the powder- its very fine and gives you a dewy (not at all shiny!) look. It also kind of disappears after around 2 hours into the day, so no big deal. Last con, it may be a bit too drying for winter, so just use a better moisturizer (its not the powders fault)

Conclusion: I love it (in both shades) and will buy it over and over again.

AMAZING. . .smells amazing, looks amazing, packaging amazing. . just amazing. . .
it makes me look porcelein when on top of foundation, yet for it being pastle white, it doesnt make me look like casper, just like a really pretty paleness that stops shine, . . i find i need to touch up by the end of work but thats nothing, and although expensive it lasts for ever. . . xx