Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This makes my skin look FLAWLESS. Matt yet glowy - SMOOTH, AIRBRUSHED. Helps my makeup last. Doesn't really offer coverage, but it just makes the quality of your skin look amazing. Could wear this and concealer and look flawless. It makes my skin look smoothed out, it's not dewy glowy but definitely a matt glow, so I apply mostly to my T-Zone or all over when I want a more matt look! Would be a total HG if I liked an all over matt glow instead of the more dewy face :). But still AMAZING, AMAZING product.

This is the best powder I have ever used, and I have used a lot!! I have both the Delicate Beige and the Rose colors, and I love them both. I just wish they were easier to find here in the USA. If anyone knows an easy place to find them, let me know!!

on 11/21/2010 8:03:00 AM

Let me say: YES! IT'S THE GREATEST LOOSE POWDER! I'm not joking it's perfection! I have it in Sweet Caramel and it's perfect for medium to fair skin tone. The texture is amazing U don't feel it, U don't see it - U see just a perfect matt skin and your skin become so silky with it. I was a lit bit confused of the price BUT this staff will work for the rest of my life! I'm sure!
Good job, Givenchy!

on 8/9/2007 11:59:00 AM

Got this in light pastel. The price on this powder is ridiculously high, but it is a terrific product. Best powder I've tried, hands down. First, it is light enough for my ghostly skin. At first, the blue and green seem just weird, but they work to tone down redness, and they quickly blend into skin leaving no trace behind. Second, this powder really lasts, absorbs shine (I wore it over sunscreen and it sucked the oil right up), but doesn't look cakey. Powder usually always cakes up on my big pores, but this didn't. So I am really loving this stuff. Personally, I didn't like the package. It's big and bulky, and I find that the little "G" shapes with holes are too small to deliver enough powder to the puff or to my brushes. But that's a minor inconvenience to an otherwise superior product.