Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.4

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

The best loose powder I have ever used. It is expensive but lasts for about a year when used everyday by two people. It is perfect for combination skin, doesn't look caky at all, has a lovely shimmer but not too noticeable. I had this in tender sun, so I would look a bit sun- kissed. The color is absolutely perfect! I haven't noticed any break outs particularly from this product. The best thing about it is that it is very light-weight, not noticeable on the skin (only the shimmer), the particles are really small so that's why the product works well but you cannot really see it on the skin. Of course I have to mention I used only this product because I have nice skin no need for coverage so I just used it to add some color and glow so I don't really know how it works with a foundation or primer. But I would definitely buy this one again and again and again.

on 10/23/2011 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I absolutely love this powder,it last for ages aswel,i have oily skin and this keeps me matte all day and the smell.oh my god the smell is so nice and after applying my skin feels so smooth,the packaging is also very pretty will defonately repurchase this when i eventualy run out,i bought this in Light Pastel and im NC15 wich is a realy good match for me :)

on 7/24/2011 8:11:00 AM

"Delicate Beige" looked very average on my pale skin. Made it almost look ruddy, or like a really bland inadequate blush used all over. It just did not work for me. Maybe I needed a different shade but ordered this shade, just guessing what might work without having the benefit of trying it on. I really need a yellow-based, more matt powder. Cost $84 + shipping in Australia. Thankfully I got refund for the product from Myer. For reference I use Lancome Color Ideal foundation in I-30(N) and Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent (use it with fluffy brush). I really thought this might be my HG but was disappointed.

on 5/12/2011 6:17:00 PM

OMG this is my HG!!!! I love this powder. Not only it smells great!!!like grrrreart, but it gives flawless-like face!! Its very finely milled. When applyed my skin it looks not too matte, not shiny...but porcelain like....I don't know how to say, it looks very natural and perfect!!!
I came across this powder by accident on internet, ordered it without seeing it. But do not regret it at all. Being using it for over half a year, but only 1/6 of it gone...it will last for ages!!!! Worth the price!!! Would buy it again and again!!!!
Im NW15 got it in delicate beige. Suits my skintone very well!!! When I actually got to swatch light pastel and soft white they were way too light for me. Just for reference. Light pastel had shimmer in it)))

It's fantastic! I never thought that face powder could ever make my face so fresh and glowing, and I'm really becoming a fan of Givenchy skin makeup products!
I wear it over Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion, Acti'mine Strawberry and PhotoPerfection Vanilla, and my makeup lasts almost all day without correction!
I would definitely buy this product again, but it seems to be endless!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've used the Prisme Again in Chic White for ages and love it - it's my HG pressed powder so I was so excited when the loose powder version was launched.
I was a bit disappointed that the colour options where different to the pressed (so no chic white) but decided to try the 'light pastel' loose version (I am SUPER pale!).

LOVE this powder! Its so finely milled and fine - it sets make up with out looking powdered and also if you use on its own it evens out your skin tone and adds a soft focus finish.
Its doesn't cake and works well with the pressed powder if you need to touch up your makeup in the day (my skin is combination but I can get oily on my chin especially on warm days but I only need to touch up once or twice a day to take me through the evening if I'm going out.)
It gives a soft, sheer finish that takes away shine without making you look too matt. I will definitely re-purchase this one!!

Update - sadly my normally tolerant skin began to react to this so I have had to stop using it. My skin began to feel a little dry then flaked and eventually developed eczema before I realised this was the product causing the issue. So I have taken off some lippies for this reason. Having looked at the ingredients on Sephora.com it seems the first ingredient is used as a pesticide and is listed as toxic to humans and carcinogenic! (Googled it), plus there is nylon and various other potentially irritating ingredients. Still if your skin is more robust than mine it does deliver all I listed previously. I have now moved onto Dr Hauschkas loose powder which has helped heal my skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this powder. Definitely the best one I've tried. I've heard it was chosen best powder by Marie Claire magazine from france and definitely deserves it.
I have a very oily skin with stubborn acne and my skin looks absolutely soft and flawless when I use this.
It gives skin a very light soft radiant look.
I loved my MAC blot powder since it does wonders for oily skin, but it also makes it too dry and this product does the same but makes my skin glow and look absolutely completely light finish to it, the skin I always dreamed of.
Packaging is just terrific, best I've seen, the scent is absolutely delicious, when I open the package everyone around notices the delicious luxurious scent it has.
Definitely something for make up lovers.

on 7/10/2007 5:45:00 AM

Love the packaging and I must admit I primarily bought the quartet for this reason. It is not just a bluff-package to make the product appear superior. The powder might initially appear to stuff the pores but allowing it to set in, the powder embellishes the skin and makes it look soft while leaving it natural - without making it appear layered with make up. However it might still result in worsening dry skin, so make sure your skin is properly moistured before applying the powder.

It's easy to apply: I just twist and shake and apply to areas which are oily; in my case the cheekbones. It might remove the radiance of the foundation though (I use the Subli'mine Sculpt Light of the same brand), but it's really good on those days in which I feel like having soft natural skin just to cover the red areas and I occasionally use it on its own when I'm on a rush.

It is a bit expensive, in fact I bought it when I was not that bad financially... The only thing which would draw me back from re-purchasing it is, a matter of fact, its price.