Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

I am returning this today along with the foundation. This is not for people with dry skin. It made me look cakey. But the reason I gave it only 3 stars is for the packaging. If you do not plan to use a powder brush then it is hard to mix the powders together to apply to your face. And the smell is very strong.

on 3/17/2015 10:33:00 PM

The new look is much better than the old one, very chic. Even though the powder is excellent, the old packaging was cheap and ordinary. So I didn't buy it until the packaging changed.

on 8/24/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in shade 3 - sweet caramel and whilst I find that upon application my skin is soft and has a nice finish to it, usually around 4-6 hrs later, it oxidises on my skin and leaves it looking muddy and oily. I normally use clinique's blended face powder and i will continue using that instead! Its such a shame cos givenchy's packaging and texture is lovely!

My HG, compare to chanel to mac to anna sui, I've got the limited edition shade, and I plan to buy another shade. Its soft, silky, dewy... Oh I can't live without this!

I own shade n.2! It's a great powder, the best powder I've ever tried!
It sets your foundation, without highlighting pores, wrinkles and skin texture in general!!! It's super light, photographs very well, doesn't wash you out as some others and to top it off it makes your skin glow from within without being a shimmering product!!!
It'on the pricier side, but if you think that for 35 euros you get 20 gr, well, it isn't that bad after all!!! Highly rec

on 11/21/2010 8:03:00 AM

Let me say: YES! IT'S THE GREATEST LOOSE POWDER! I'm not joking it's perfection! I have it in Sweet Caramel and it's perfect for medium to fair skin tone. The texture is amazing U don't feel it, U don't see it - U see just a perfect matt skin and your skin become so silky with it. I was a lit bit confused of the price BUT this staff will work for the rest of my life! I'm sure!
Good job, Givenchy!