Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.9

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

on 10/20/2015 9:25:00 AM

I've been using this powder for a long time now and I love it. I own Voile Rose #7 and it makes my skin look so even toned and luminous. It also helps minimize small imperfections and it gives my skin a matte finish without being overly matte. I apply over my foundation to even out my skin. The packaging can make it hard to use. So I use the puff to keep the product from going everywhere. When I use it I remove the puff and tip it over into the cap. A mix of all 4 shades falls into the cap. I then use a stipple brush or a powder brush to buff this in. It makes my skin look so even and it's like my skin but better.

I've had this product at least 2 years now and it barely looks like I made a dent in it. It doesn't look sparkly on my skin either. More like a glow or halo effect I get from this product. I like to apply my blush over this and it goes on so smooth. I really like this product because it makes my skin look even. I like this powder for no makeup makeup as well. When I put it on it blends so well you almost can't see it. It makes my skin look so fresh and glowey. I also have to say this product lasts forever! You only need the smallest amount and it smells divine. It just makes my skin look so good and fresh. I wouldn't be without this powder. Recommended!

Update: 8-18-16

I also purchased the Mousseline Pastel and love that as well! It doesn't have shimmer and yet it balances my skin and gives it a luminous glow. I love applying it alone or to set my foundation my blush goes on so much smoother. My skin looks clear and it does subtly colour correct. It definitely gets rid of shine but it doesn't over dry my combo skin. How I use these are I take out the puff hold the lid and tap once. This gives me a small amount of all 4 colours I then use a stipple brush to buff it in. I also still have plenty of the Rose Voille left so for the price these products do last ages. It has a lovely scent and I want to purchase the one with the beige tones next. Still recommended in my book because a little goes a long way and it does make the skin look beautiful. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this in shade 1. In general, the product is delicate, not too shimmery and not cakey. It gives me a good finish and helps to hold my foundation even in a hot summer.
As my skin is oily, I was looking for something that doesn't melt on my face and helps to set my daily makeup. This products does the job.
PS: I was using Clinique loose powder before and it would melt around my lips.

on 4/12/2014 7:34:00 AM

The best thing about this powder is you don't even look like you are wearing powder. Very finely milled and silky smooth, good lasting power and smells yummy too. Very original packaging, I really like the concept of having four coloured powders to blend and use together and if you apply with a small enough brush it is possible to hone in on the one/one's you are after. I prefer to apply this with a small brush in small amounts and areas at a time for a flawless finish.

In summer with my slightly tanned NC15 skin this is a perfect match in No: 2 Delicate Beige. I have not worn this in winter yet but suspect that the mix of the more bronze colour may be a little too dark - will have to experiment and go with less of that.

Fun product to use and I can see it lasting a very long time, you do get a lot of product though I would be unsure of re-purchasing as it is hidi expensive!

on 10/23/2011 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I absolutely love this powder,it last for ages aswel,i have oily skin and this keeps me matte all day and the smell.oh my god the smell is so nice and after applying my skin feels so smooth,the packaging is also very pretty will defonately repurchase this when i eventualy run out,i bought this in Light Pastel and im NC15 wich is a realy good match for me :)

on 8/25/2011 11:55:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The best powder I've ever used. I have a really oily / shiny T zone, but dry cheeks, so powders are not always good, buy somehow necessary to mattify. Even when this product does not sell as a product for oily skin or any particular type of skin, it works wonders whet it comes to matiffying, without any chalky sensation or heaviness.
One of the most amazing thing of this is the color correction properties. I am a NC25 and I use No. 3 Sweet Caramel, so it gives me some color but in a translucent way that looks lovely and last almost 8 hours.

I have it in delicate beige. and I just enjoy the whole experience: the smell, the puff, the results. especially if u use some water spray afterwards to get rid of any powdery effect. it makes ur skin so touchable
Tip: if you take a little bit on your finger and apply it to your lids as an eyeshadow base, your eyeshadows will never crease

on 8/29/2007 4:46:00 PM

The light pastel is a really lovely powder. It manages to enhance my paleness without making me look wan or ghostly. In fact, it somehow makes me look healthier and more ethereal at the same time. Quite a trick! This is good over concealer or alone to give a nice polished, finished appearance. It tones down blotchiness and shine without masking freckles, and doesn't catch on hidden dry spots or turn dark from oily patches. Really just lovely. It costs a bucket, but is sure to last a long time. If I were really wealthy, I would buy a second box to keep at the office, though -- while this does hold up longer than you would expect most powders to do, I could use a touch up by afternoon.