Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Expensice but has the same quality as its cheap counterpart and better too! >>> Ben nye neutral translucent powder

on 10/23/2011 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I absolutely love this powder,it last for ages aswel,i have oily skin and this keeps me matte all day and the smell.oh my god the smell is so nice and after applying my skin feels so smooth,the packaging is also very pretty will defonately repurchase this when i eventualy run out,i bought this in Light Pastel and im NC15 wich is a realy good match for me :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best Looser Powder ever.
I love this!I mattes and makes me glowy(i always this was impossible).There are very subtle shimmers(no glittler or chalky shimmer) that i don't notice.I use in #2 Delicate Beige.It is expensive(60 USD),but lasts forever.There are four shades that mix themselves when it is applied. I like to use this with my Mac #150 brush to set the foundation. The package is pretty and the finish is perfect,very silky and smooth. I recommend this.

on 6/25/2009 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great. Got my in Sweet Caramel, covers, mattes and looks great.