Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.4

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in shade 4 tender sun. First off, the packaging is lovely. It has the Givenchy symbol in a pretty pink on the top. I know it shouldnt matter, but I am a stickler for nice and pretty packaging, it makes the product more appealing to use.
It has 4 different chambers with different colors. With this shade I have, there are 3 variations of bronze ranging from light to darker and one pink. When mixed together on the face they produce a very pretty fresh sun color. Its totally true to the name of this shade " tender sun" , as it looks like you have been in the sun just that day and have that bronzey just ever so slightly pink tanned face.
I am queen of the bronzers. Having a medium complexion, using sunless tanners and tanning beds, I love to accentuate my tan with bronzers and I have tried almost every one on the market, seriously. My fave bronzers are still too faced, their bronzers work the best with my skintone and their aqua bunny waterproof bronzer is awesome! This runs a close second for me.
Now for my 2 oldest daughters who are in pageants and competitive dance, this is the best!!
The color is great for them. They have a lighter coloring then I do from my hubby, we do apply sunless tanner for pageants and dance, but they still arent as dark as I am. This bronzer accenuates and deepens their tans without being fake or unbelievable. The touch of pink actually makes their tans look more natural like they have been in the sun. I use this on their faces and shoulders, chest neck etc. They are children so naturally their skin is much more delicate than an adult would be, so that is always a concern with any product I apply to them. We have been using this consistantly for a good while now with no breakouts or rashes. Its also perfect for any type of performimg because it gives a slight mattifying effect that helps the longevity of makeup application and keep down " shiny face". That said, it does not in any way leave the face dull. It is very glowy, just not dewey. We will definately continue to purchase this product!

on 7/24/2011 8:11:00 AM

"Delicate Beige" looked very average on my pale skin. Made it almost look ruddy, or like a really bland inadequate blush used all over. It just did not work for me. Maybe I needed a different shade but ordered this shade, just guessing what might work without having the benefit of trying it on. I really need a yellow-based, more matt powder. Cost $84 + shipping in Australia. Thankfully I got refund for the product from Myer. For reference I use Lancome Color Ideal foundation in I-30(N) and Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent (use it with fluffy brush). I really thought this might be my HG but was disappointed.

on 6/8/2011 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

For reference I'm NC45/50 and I'm using the darkest shade "Tender Sun". This powder is just pure luxury. My skin feels like silk when I put this on! "Tender Sun" consists of 4 cubes of loose powder colours - 3 dark-ish shades of brown and 1 light peachy apricot. This powder is so finely milled and has shimmers that are barely visible but just impart a gorgeous 'glow' on the skin. I use this over Mac Studiofix Powder foundation just on my cheekbones, under eyes (it's great over concealer) and nose. I don't use it all over my face because it has a highlight effect and I don't exactly need my whole face to glow like a beacon. I can't say it's great for oil control though, but I do live in a very humid climate. I usually use a brush for loose powder, but with this, I like to use the puff it comes with. The powder is so fine and light it tends to settle everywhere - on lashes, brows, my make-up counter (LOL), but I find using just a tiny amount helps lessen the fly-aways. This powder can be layered for a less sheer finish. If I'm just running to the store I just put this on with a little eyeliner and tinted lipbalm and I look polished and natural.

on 2/6/2011 12:47:00 PM

What can I say, this truly deserves the love it gets. Yes the high rantings are absolutely deserved. I have been using this for the past 4 years, and i believe that it is the best powder out there. I have it in delicate beige and in light patel, and i love them both but light pastel suits my coloring best and has a lovely glowy texture.It looks very natural yet makes my skin look glowy and flawless (yes flawless!) I do not use foundation,only concealer and this powder over it, and people compliment my skin all the time. I will keep buying this forever.

Hum, bit worried about the post on the ingredients of this but....you use such a little amount that I can't believe that it gets mega absorbed. This is a really great powder. Finely milled, and the blend of the colours for us ghostly people just lifts the whole face. It sets whatever foundation I am using at the time (today BB foundation stick) and gives that glow, as well as helping it last longer. The only thing I would say is that it can get messy because I don't use the puff in the box, I use my big brush and tap the excess off. It is expensive but you use such a little bit and it lasts and lasts.