Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This makes my skin look FLAWLESS. Matt yet glowy - SMOOTH, AIRBRUSHED. Helps my makeup last. Doesn't really offer coverage, but it just makes the quality of your skin look amazing. Could wear this and concealer and look flawless. It makes my skin look smoothed out, it's not dewy glowy but definitely a matt glow, so I apply mostly to my T-Zone or all over when I want a more matt look! Would be a total HG if I liked an all over matt glow instead of the more dewy face :). But still AMAZING, AMAZING product.

on 8/9/2010 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

i am going to purchase my third combo this month, the ones i am currently using have not run out yet but i am soooo obsessed with it i have the fear of not having it so i want to stock it up.i have the lightest and the wamest shade,#1 and #2. i have yellow undertone light skin and i use the lightest two shade of foundation. i dont know how to expresss how much i appreciate and enjoy the idea of multi-color.the warm#2 can be used near headline and everywhere near the edge of the face to naturally and lightly contour(i still need to use contour powder though)love it love it love it. and the #1 which is my favorite, consisting blue, white, pink and green. i have redness around my nose and chin so the green and blue act perfectly as a powder corrector, even out the skin tone like magic. it has some coverage too but it surely cannot be used alone(some people do use loose powder by itself...i dotn get it). i have been using the #2 for 2 years i still have a half and i purchased #1 14 monthes ago and used it quite heavily and daily(setting and blotting) i still have about 1/4 left. it is not the biggest amount at this price(compared to Nars loose powder---cheap but decent), but it does a very good job in setting fluid foundation and even out skintone(my redness can sometimes shine through foundation base and concealer).
and i do notice that different shade has a bit different finish too, upon the two shades i have tried, the #1 has sheen to it, not shimmery but when i looked at the mirror very closely i can see the sheen finely milled shimmer. love it on the center of my face to act like a highlighter.and the #2 is a bit more matt and satin. they are just Perfect!!!!!!!!!
i am now on to my third bottle and i think i may purchase #3 which combined together looks darker than #3 and i think it can be used all over my face. i will repurchase again and again and again and stock it up!!!

on 4/21/2009 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great powder! leaves the skin feeling silkier! I use it on top of the daily cream and sunblock. I do not need to use any other powder! then just apply regular blush!! looks great!!