Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Filtered by skin type : Other
Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.5

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

This is the best powder I have ever used, and I have used a lot!! I have both the Delicate Beige and the Rose colors, and I love them both. I just wish they were easier to find here in the USA. If anyone knows an easy place to find them, let me know!!

on 7/10/2007 5:45:00 AM

Love the packaging and I must admit I primarily bought the quartet for this reason. It is not just a bluff-package to make the product appear superior. The powder might initially appear to stuff the pores but allowing it to set in, the powder embellishes the skin and makes it look soft while leaving it natural - without making it appear layered with make up. However it might still result in worsening dry skin, so make sure your skin is properly moistured before applying the powder.

It's easy to apply: I just twist and shake and apply to areas which are oily; in my case the cheekbones. It might remove the radiance of the foundation though (I use the Subli'mine Sculpt Light of the same brand), but it's really good on those days in which I feel like having soft natural skin just to cover the red areas and I occasionally use it on its own when I'm on a rush.

It is a bit expensive, in fact I bought it when I was not that bad financially... The only thing which would draw me back from re-purchasing it is, a matter of fact, its price.