Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.6

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

on 10/20/2015 9:25:00 AM

I've been using this powder for a long time now and I love it. I own Voile Rose #7 and it makes my skin look so even toned and luminous. It also helps minimize small imperfections and it gives my skin a matte finish without being overly matte. I apply over my foundation to even out my skin. The packaging can make it hard to use. So I use the puff to keep the product from going everywhere. When I use it I remove the puff and tip it over into the cap. A mix of all 4 shades falls into the cap. I then use a stipple brush or a powder brush to buff this in. It makes my skin look so even and it's like my skin but better.

I've had this product at least 2 years now and it barely looks like I made a dent in it. It doesn't look sparkly on my skin either. More like a glow or halo effect I get from this product. I like to apply my blush over this and it goes on so smooth. I really like this product because it makes my skin look even. I like this powder for no makeup makeup as well. When I put it on it blends so well you almost can't see it. It makes my skin look so fresh and glowey. I also have to say this product lasts forever! You only need the smallest amount and it smells divine. It just makes my skin look so good and fresh. I wouldn't be without this powder. Recommended!

Update: 8-18-16

I also purchased the Mousseline Pastel and love that as well! It doesn't have shimmer and yet it balances my skin and gives it a luminous glow. I love applying it alone or to set my foundation my blush goes on so much smoother. My skin looks clear and it does subtly colour correct. It definitely gets rid of shine but it doesn't over dry my combo skin. How I use these are I take out the puff hold the lid and tap once. This gives me a small amount of all 4 colours I then use a stipple brush to buff it in. I also still have plenty of the Rose Voille left so for the price these products do last ages. It has a lovely scent and I want to purchase the one with the beige tones next. Still recommended in my book because a little goes a long way and it does make the skin look beautiful. :)

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I always buy these powders - they are brilliant for finishing make up off or touch ups throughout the day... the powder is so finely milled they never look cakey... they just give a lovely fresh glow... especially the Pastel one... I think it's Pastel mousseline... also great for setting concealor as it doesn't sit into the fine lines round your eyes, it looks light and matt. however, awful packaging... unscrewing the lid is a job in itself... they're so tricky you have to be careful you don't drop it and end up loosing all your powder!!! ... however I still buy as I love the powder, its unbeatable.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love the powder, it's setting my make up for the whole day. The packaging is pretty beautiful, although inconvenient to use.

on 3/17/2015 10:33:00 PM

The new look is much better than the old one, very chic. Even though the powder is excellent, the old packaging was cheap and ordinary. So I didn't buy it until the packaging changed.

on 10/12/2014 1:22:00 PM

I've have had a few loose powder or compact powder to set my cream foundation, but none came close to giving me something I thought could be achieved. To a point, I would thought I'm having a skin that is troubled and hard to please.

I have oily oily t zone that would require frequent blotting every few hours and the cheek and eye area that is prone to scaley dryness. It is difficult to buy a setting powder because it would either not help with my oiliness or make my skin peel. At the end of the day, my make up is always making me look tired and haggard. Not helping.

My recent visit to sephora was purely for killing time while waiting for a friend and peeping through mirrors to see my modifying oily and yet dry skin again. I came across Givenchys shelf and prism loose powder caught my eye. It says matt satin finish with illuminating effect. A quick run through on my phone and every reviews was great. I thought I must b nuts to fork out that amount for another powder tt I might kill myself on spending. I went ahead anyway. The product smells of flower, which many skin expert would advise us to steer clear from. I ignored that out of stubbornness.

My first application was that I hardly had any on. My make up was fresh and set but I don't notice powder. I tot I was not generous with the application and did one more round of puffing. The same. So stopped because i don't want to have a cake face. Looks perfect but I wasn't putting my hopes too high.

Lunch hour is nearing and I skipped to the loo to blot as usual. My face looked perfect and untouched.

Dinner came and my face was still looking fresh. I was truly amazed with my new purchase. I would do an update again soon. Till then, I've never loved a product so much before.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this in shade 1. In general, the product is delicate, not too shimmery and not cakey. It gives me a good finish and helps to hold my foundation even in a hot summer.
As my skin is oily, I was looking for something that doesn't melt on my face and helps to set my daily makeup. This products does the job.
PS: I was using Clinique loose powder before and it would melt around my lips.

The best loose powder I have ever used. It is expensive but lasts for about a year when used everyday by two people. It is perfect for combination skin, doesn't look caky at all, has a lovely shimmer but not too noticeable. I had this in tender sun, so I would look a bit sun- kissed. The color is absolutely perfect! I haven't noticed any break outs particularly from this product. The best thing about it is that it is very light-weight, not noticeable on the skin (only the shimmer), the particles are really small so that's why the product works well but you cannot really see it on the skin. Of course I have to mention I used only this product because I have nice skin no need for coverage so I just used it to add some color and glow so I don't really know how it works with a foundation or primer. But I would definitely buy this one again and again and again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in shade 4 tender sun. First off, the packaging is lovely. It has the Givenchy symbol in a pretty pink on the top. I know it shouldnt matter, but I am a stickler for nice and pretty packaging, it makes the product more appealing to use.
It has 4 different chambers with different colors. With this shade I have, there are 3 variations of bronze ranging from light to darker and one pink. When mixed together on the face they produce a very pretty fresh sun color. Its totally true to the name of this shade " tender sun" , as it looks like you have been in the sun just that day and have that bronzey just ever so slightly pink tanned face.
I am queen of the bronzers. Having a medium complexion, using sunless tanners and tanning beds, I love to accentuate my tan with bronzers and I have tried almost every one on the market, seriously. My fave bronzers are still too faced, their bronzers work the best with my skintone and their aqua bunny waterproof bronzer is awesome! This runs a close second for me.
Now for my 2 oldest daughters who are in pageants and competitive dance, this is the best!!
The color is great for them. They have a lighter coloring then I do from my hubby, we do apply sunless tanner for pageants and dance, but they still arent as dark as I am. This bronzer accenuates and deepens their tans without being fake or unbelievable. The touch of pink actually makes their tans look more natural like they have been in the sun. I use this on their faces and shoulders, chest neck etc. They are children so naturally their skin is much more delicate than an adult would be, so that is always a concern with any product I apply to them. We have been using this consistantly for a good while now with no breakouts or rashes. Its also perfect for any type of performimg because it gives a slight mattifying effect that helps the longevity of makeup application and keep down " shiny face". That said, it does not in any way leave the face dull. It is very glowy, just not dewey. We will definately continue to purchase this product!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This makes my skin look FLAWLESS. Matt yet glowy - SMOOTH, AIRBRUSHED. Helps my makeup last. Doesn't really offer coverage, but it just makes the quality of your skin look amazing. Could wear this and concealer and look flawless. It makes my skin look smoothed out, it's not dewy glowy but definitely a matt glow, so I apply mostly to my T-Zone or all over when I want a more matt look! Would be a total HG if I liked an all over matt glow instead of the more dewy face :). But still AMAZING, AMAZING product.

on 10/23/2011 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I absolutely love this powder,it last for ages aswel,i have oily skin and this keeps me matte all day and the smell.oh my god the smell is so nice and after applying my skin feels so smooth,the packaging is also very pretty will defonately repurchase this when i eventualy run out,i bought this in Light Pastel and im NC15 wich is a realy good match for me :)