Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Filtered by age: 44-55
Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

This is the best powder I have ever used, and I have used a lot!! I have both the Delicate Beige and the Rose colors, and I love them both. I just wish they were easier to find here in the USA. If anyone knows an easy place to find them, let me know!!

Hum, bit worried about the post on the ingredients of this but....you use such a little amount that I can't believe that it gets mega absorbed. This is a really great powder. Finely milled, and the blend of the colours for us ghostly people just lifts the whole face. It sets whatever foundation I am using at the time (today BB foundation stick) and gives that glow, as well as helping it last longer. The only thing I would say is that it can get messy because I don't use the puff in the box, I use my big brush and tap the excess off. It is expensive but you use such a little bit and it lasts and lasts.