Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Filtered by age: 25-29
Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.5

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

I am returning this today along with the foundation. This is not for people with dry skin. It made me look cakey. But the reason I gave it only 3 stars is for the packaging. If you do not plan to use a powder brush then it is hard to mix the powders together to apply to your face. And the smell is very strong.

on 3/17/2015 10:33:00 PM

The new look is much better than the old one, very chic. Even though the powder is excellent, the old packaging was cheap and ordinary. So I didn't buy it until the packaging changed.

on 10/12/2014 1:22:00 PM

I've have had a few loose powder or compact powder to set my cream foundation, but none came close to giving me something I thought could be achieved. To a point, I would thought I'm having a skin that is troubled and hard to please.

I have oily oily t zone that would require frequent blotting every few hours and the cheek and eye area that is prone to scaley dryness. It is difficult to buy a setting powder because it would either not help with my oiliness or make my skin peel. At the end of the day, my make up is always making me look tired and haggard. Not helping.

My recent visit to sephora was purely for killing time while waiting for a friend and peeping through mirrors to see my modifying oily and yet dry skin again. I came across Givenchys shelf and prism loose powder caught my eye. It says matt satin finish with illuminating effect. A quick run through on my phone and every reviews was great. I thought I must b nuts to fork out that amount for another powder tt I might kill myself on spending. I went ahead anyway. The product smells of flower, which many skin expert would advise us to steer clear from. I ignored that out of stubbornness.

My first application was that I hardly had any on. My make up was fresh and set but I don't notice powder. I tot I was not generous with the application and did one more round of puffing. The same. So stopped because i don't want to have a cake face. Looks perfect but I wasn't putting my hopes too high.

Lunch hour is nearing and I skipped to the loo to blot as usual. My face looked perfect and untouched.

Dinner came and my face was still looking fresh. I was truly amazed with my new purchase. I would do an update again soon. Till then, I've never loved a product so much before.

on 1/26/2013 5:35:00 PM

It's too dry for dry skin, same as all other powder products which will give a cakey face. I wouldn't recommend it to any people with dry skin like me. Also it has too much sparkles that doesn't look natural. I'm giving mine away.

on 8/25/2011 11:55:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The best powder I've ever used. I have a really oily / shiny T zone, but dry cheeks, so powders are not always good, buy somehow necessary to mattify. Even when this product does not sell as a product for oily skin or any particular type of skin, it works wonders whet it comes to matiffying, without any chalky sensation or heaviness.
One of the most amazing thing of this is the color correction properties. I am a NC25 and I use No. 3 Sweet Caramel, so it gives me some color but in a translucent way that looks lovely and last almost 8 hours.

on 5/12/2011 6:17:00 PM

OMG this is my HG!!!! I love this powder. Not only it smells great!!!like grrrreart, but it gives flawless-like face!! Its very finely milled. When applyed my skin it looks not too matte, not shiny...but porcelain like....I don't know how to say, it looks very natural and perfect!!!
I came across this powder by accident on internet, ordered it without seeing it. But do not regret it at all. Being using it for over half a year, but only 1/6 of it gone...it will last for ages!!!! Worth the price!!! Would buy it again and again!!!!
Im NW15 got it in delicate beige. Suits my skintone very well!!! When I actually got to swatch light pastel and soft white they were way too light for me. Just for reference. Light pastel had shimmer in it)))

I own shade n.2! It's a great powder, the best powder I've ever tried!
It sets your foundation, without highlighting pores, wrinkles and skin texture in general!!! It's super light, photographs very well, doesn't wash you out as some others and to top it off it makes your skin glow from within without being a shimmering product!!!
It'on the pricier side, but if you think that for 35 euros you get 20 gr, well, it isn't that bad after all!!! Highly rec

on 3/22/2010 4:35:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I fell in love with this at first time i saw...lol Very unique n beautiful package that I can not find at any other brands. Its such an creation! I bought it absolutely in No.6 Fresh rose which shade helps my skin looks more dewy. Everytime i use this loose powder, i feel excited. Its fun to use, n its texture is airy, soft, super smooth, holds my make up (better so far with Prisme visage pressed powder) I do enjoy it! Will try others shades.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The best loose powder I have had so far.It is very light and almost invisible but evens out my skin tone and covers the enlarged pores nicely while adding a subtle glow. I use it on top of clinique pore minimiser, as when I use it over foundation my face gets shiny very soon. I just wish it worked for my oily t-zone a bit better, and an spf would have been nice.

I have it in delicate beige. and I just enjoy the whole experience: the smell, the puff, the results. especially if u use some water spray afterwards to get rid of any powdery effect. it makes ur skin so touchable
Tip: if you take a little bit on your finger and apply it to your lids as an eyeshadow base, your eyeshadows will never crease