Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

Filtered by age: 19-24
Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.8

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

The best loose powder I have ever used. It is expensive but lasts for about a year when used everyday by two people. It is perfect for combination skin, doesn't look caky at all, has a lovely shimmer but not too noticeable. I had this in tender sun, so I would look a bit sun- kissed. The color is absolutely perfect! I haven't noticed any break outs particularly from this product. The best thing about it is that it is very light-weight, not noticeable on the skin (only the shimmer), the particles are really small so that's why the product works well but you cannot really see it on the skin. Of course I have to mention I used only this product because I have nice skin no need for coverage so I just used it to add some color and glow so I don't really know how it works with a foundation or primer. But I would definitely buy this one again and again and again.

on 8/24/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in shade 3 - sweet caramel and whilst I find that upon application my skin is soft and has a nice finish to it, usually around 4-6 hrs later, it oxidises on my skin and leaves it looking muddy and oily. I normally use clinique's blended face powder and i will continue using that instead! Its such a shame cos givenchy's packaging and texture is lovely!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This makes my skin look FLAWLESS. Matt yet glowy - SMOOTH, AIRBRUSHED. Helps my makeup last. Doesn't really offer coverage, but it just makes the quality of your skin look amazing. Could wear this and concealer and look flawless. It makes my skin look smoothed out, it's not dewy glowy but definitely a matt glow, so I apply mostly to my T-Zone or all over when I want a more matt look! Would be a total HG if I liked an all over matt glow instead of the more dewy face :). But still AMAZING, AMAZING product.

on 11/26/2011 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

UPDATE 2: I have found that this works well with Bourjois foundations. Leaves the face luminous and if you use only a tiny bit, your skin will just look very healthy. Best applied with the sponge provided. Place the sponge over the holes the powder comes out of, turn it, use the lid to pat the powder around in (kinda "dust it up" in there, so it's well dispersed), pat the sponge around your face. Apply as much as needed. Note: it's winter now and a bit darker outside, which is why the sparkles don't bother me right now - they just don't show.
UPDATE: one thing I wanted to add: I have tried out other powders again and noticed one BIG ting: with most other powders my skin feels like it's suffocating, compared to this.
I don't like to say bad things about a product that so many people like, but I don't feel the same about it as most people here. I really wanted to love this, and gave it a whole 3-4 months, but unfortunately, this is not for me.
I first want to say that I don't think it's that crazily priced - it's a Givenchy product, and you get quite a lot of it for the price. If compared dollar/gram to many other products, this is not terribly expensive. The amount I used up in the time I used it suggests that I could've had one of this for about a year at least.
What I liked about it: it smells nice, it looks nice, it gives my skin a nice and fresh colour.
What I didn't like: from the reviews I thought this was going to be VERY finely milled - to me it isn't so. I'm used to - MAC's prep + prime, which REALLY is very finely milled, so this actually looked quite obvious on my skin compared to MAC's. I also have normal/dry skin, and I felt that this was drying it out - I don't like a completely matte finish, and this made my face look quite flat and dry. The last thing: I discovered that this has shimmers in it - it's one of my pet peeves with makeup! One time I had a portable mirror at hand, I took a look in it while being outside, and - I was sparkning....! Nooooo!
So now I'm left with two boxes of this powder standing on my vanity table looking pretty...
Update: this looks good on top of my Make Up For Ever Face & Body foundation, which has a very shiny finish. If I use a sponge and press this on, then sweep away excess, it looks very good... but this still doesn't work very well with my other foundations... Still want to love this :'(

on 10/23/2011 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I absolutely love this powder,it last for ages aswel,i have oily skin and this keeps me matte all day and the smell.oh my god the smell is so nice and after applying my skin feels so smooth,the packaging is also very pretty will defonately repurchase this when i eventualy run out,i bought this in Light Pastel and im NC15 wich is a realy good match for me :)

on 5/11/2011 5:03:00 PM

I decided to buy this after seeing the comments here and I must say that it really lives up to the hype.Loose powders are one of my fav make up items,which I never finish my make up without.I love my mac- prep prime powder,mufe HD is nice,mac blot powder is great for oil control,Laura mercier is ok,MSF is a fav of mine too.I use prep prime so often but I sometimes dont feel myself totally great with it,since I don't wear full make up everyday,and it is not always the perfect choice for natural faces,just like mufe isn't either.
prisme libre is definetely everything I would dream of a setting powder.I have it in delicate beige and my experience with it:

-it is light,really truly silky and smooth.you can't look chalky with this,no matter how much you use,it makes your skin silky.

-the 4 color theory works.it is very sheer,but has a slight tint to it that works as a corrector,which makes the product special.it really helps your face to look less dull and helps you to get rid of over yellowness/pinkness that sometimes foundations create.

-it doesn't make your dry patches drier,therefore it hides them and controls oil pretty well which makes it suitable for all skin types.I am very oily in the T zone so I also use mac-blot powder.

-"delicate beige" is one of the matte shades but it has the tiniest illuminating particles in it.I usually hate shimmer on face but they are invisible while they give a nice effect.

-it has a light smell,disappears after the application.

-seems expensive but I don't think it is an issue since you are getting a pretty good amount of product.

-one thing I didn't like:the packacing.it really shouts "luxury" but a loose powder can have a larger and easier opening.

this is my first givenchy product,the brand didnt draw my attention to this day but after trying this,I really want to explore their collections! I honestly think this is one of the best products I have used to this day and definetely the best setting powder so I will buy it again and again.

on 1/30/2011 10:48:00 PM

This powder is very finely milled with a pleasant scent. I'm NC 25 and No.2 is what I have, although a little bit too light when first applied. The packaging is very cute on my counter top. I liked it before I got my MAC mineralized skin finish in light medium. I feel MAC does the same thing but in a less messy package and much cheaper. I would recommend MAC MSF if you're looking for a natural, simple and affordable finishing powder.

My HG, compare to chanel to mac to anna sui, I've got the limited edition shade, and I plan to buy another shade. Its soft, silky, dewy... Oh I can't live without this!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best Looser Powder ever.
I love this!I mattes and makes me glowy(i always this was impossible).There are very subtle shimmers(no glittler or chalky shimmer) that i don't notice.I use in #2 Delicate Beige.It is expensive(60 USD),but lasts forever.There are four shades that mix themselves when it is applied. I like to use this with my Mac #150 brush to set the foundation. The package is pretty and the finish is perfect,very silky and smooth. I recommend this.

on 11/21/2010 8:03:00 AM

Let me say: YES! IT'S THE GREATEST LOOSE POWDER! I'm not joking it's perfection! I have it in Sweet Caramel and it's perfect for medium to fair skin tone. The texture is amazing U don't feel it, U don't see it - U see just a perfect matt skin and your skin become so silky with it. I was a lit bit confused of the price BUT this staff will work for the rest of my life! I'm sure!
Good job, Givenchy!