Now Foods European Clay Powder

Now Foods European Clay Powder

4.8

on 3/13/2018 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I can’t live without this product!!!! I use it on any pimples as a spot treatment. And then I use it 2-3x a week all over my face. This stuff cleans out my face of any yuck stuff or bacteria that cause acne. When my face is really bad (when I leave my makeup on after a night of partying lol) I’ll use this with apple cider vinegar and really go to town to reset my face and clean it out. I honestly feel like it pulls toxins and bacteria, resets your skin and then after when you put your aha toner or serums and whatnot your skin is able to to absorb it properly! I also exfoliate with a face brush everyday so that helps too.

on 5/8/2017 8:04:00 AM

This product is simply amazing. Forget about expensive clay masks - this is all you need. It's all natural, very cheap, a little goes a long way and it really does its job.

I use about 1 tsp of powder mixed with water(if you have very sensitive skin, use oils instead of water) and let it sit until it dries. You can seriously feel it pulls your skin if you leave it on for long - even to the extent it's uncomfortable. But that's what's funny, it just means it works. My skin turns a bit red afterwards, but this disappears fairly quickly. My skin is left squeaky clean and it does pull out blackheads(which is why I use it). No other facial mask has been more effective on my skin than this product, and for this price and the fact that it's natural - I give it a big, fat 5. LOVE IT!

on 8/2/2013 9:23:00 PM

I have oily, acne skin and I work in the beauty industry,
so I I've tried lots of products.

My coworker told me about this product that she bought, and she gave me a sample. I was shocked by how well it worked!! I have spent so much on serums and masks that were for acne skin and I couldn't believe how well this worked and for the price point. So inexpensive and so effective! I still can't believe itand absolutely love it.

This product works really well, but you have to get the hang of it. I pour some in my hand then add a little bit of water at a time until it looks like mud. Then I just smear it on my face, sounds messy but that's how I use it, lol.

People just have to work around finding how they like to use it. I took one lippie off though because it's a little irritating, especially since I have sensitive skin. I know now though to get the red clay instead of green.

I works great on pimples, but the trick to using this is to make sure to wash it off your face before it's completely dry or it's going to cause your face to be all irritated and red. Unless you're doing a spot treatment on a pimple then I leave it on for twenty minutes.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This product is quite unique. It comes in a small tub, with a screw top. Inside, there is a fine grey-green powder. The part of this I like is the ability to make it appropriate for your skin type. I added Jojoba Oil as it suggested for dry skin, and my skin is sooo soft! You can add Lavender oil as well for dry skin, or mix it with water for more oily skin. This stuff is a bit messy, until you can get the hang of it. I am not crazy about the packaging, I think a shaker would be easier. Overall, I am pleased with this product. Took off a lippir for the messiness.and packaging. Will repurchase.

on 6/17/2007 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

NOW Green Clay Powder is a rich and luxurious cosmetic facial clay that leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshed. When mixed with water, Green Clay produces an all-natural masque that goes on easy, deep-cleans and conditions. Your skin will thank you for it! Other Ingredients: Montmorillonite Magnesium Smetites, Dolomite, Silica, and nine mineral oxides. I really like this. it's a clay powder, so it doesn't go rancid and you can use it for several different things. to me the greatest thing about it is that it allows me to tweak it to suit my skin specifically at any given time. getting hormonal breakouts? mix in a little tea tree oil. skin looking a little congested? use lemon juice instead of water to add AHA to it. needing a little moisture? no problem, add a few drops of jojoba oil. it's very versatile stuff, and cheap! I paid less than $5/6oz and you only need 1tsp dry powder per mask, so it's lasted a long time. it really gets deep into my pores and gets them squeaky clean. continued >>