Ari's Home Spa Eye Believe

No Image

on 6/17/2007 8:36:00 PM

This product is great. It sinks right in without any left over balling up under makeup issues. After a few minutes, you can actually feel a firming of the skin on lids and under eyes. I have been on an eyecream search forever, I found it. Its extremely moisturising as well, no need to constantly re-apply.

on 6/16/2007 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I would normally never review a treatment product that I've only been using for a few days, but this lovely eye cream is an exception. I adored it the moment I put it on. It has a light, souffle quality and, although it feels rich and luxurious, it sinks right in without leaving a trace of greasy residue. I love that I can use it on my eyelid as well as under my eyes and along the brow bone. It has an immediate firming, smoothing effect that lasts all day.

I've tried lots of eye creams, including some that cost well over $100. And, while I can't yet decide whether I prefer this product or the eye firming cream from bellapelleskincare.com, I can say that this one is a definite winner. Anyway, who says a gal can't have TWO HG eye products, right?