Babor Advanced Biogen Night Cream

No Image

Not too heavy but feels good on the skin and sinks right in. My French facialist suggested this several years ago but I was still using my other fave Shiseido Bio Performance. Gave this a try (along witht he day cream) and have been quite happy since. My husband even commented that my skin looked really pretty one morning (before I had put on makeup)! He's never made that comment before!

on 6/15/2007 1:02:00 PM

The second listed ingredient in this, after water, is soybean oil. It also includes jojoba, shea butter, sesame oil, beeswax, macadamia and primrose oils just to name a few. So... in case you couldn't tell this is a very OILY cream. It is heavy and just never absorbs completely into my dehydrated but combo skin. However, if you need a super nourishing moisturizing cream this might be for you. It does include dimethicone, which I personally don't like in my face creams because it keeps them from completely absorbing since the dimethicone sits on top my your skin. So, definitely not for me, but maybe for someone with extremely dry skin. Oh, and one more thing, the scent is WAY too strong and sickly sweet with a Cool Water (the perfume) finish. Worst of all, it doesn't dissipate quickly at all.